Comics Post-OMD: Amazing Spider-Man vs. Ultimate Spider-Man

Hahahahaha... so all the crap that you "quoted" has one line at the end where Spidey makes a deal with the devil and brings Harry back to life (sounds a LOT like what I read in OMD) which obviously happed PRE-BND... and since it's PRE-BND; it's NOT Post-OMD... which is what this thread's question was all about.

You should take those reading comprehension classes along with the how to be funny ones...

:yay:

Ha ha!! SLAP!

I don't get why some people feel the need to be so harsh about it...just state your opinion and then move on....jeez(not you, TMOB).

Even recently during the Back in Black arc, say what you will about that arc but you havta admit, that arc once again showed that Peter Parker/ Spider-man is NOT to be f***ed with. Without breaking a sweat, Peter nearly killed one of his oldest and deadliest foes, and yet it was only a taste of what would happen if Peter truly cut loose. Anyway, my point is, its cool to have the happy-go-lucky jokester spider-man, that part of what makes him so great, but at the same time i feel like everything doesn't have to be so "G-Rated".

Totally agree about Back in Black. Though basically nothing was accomplished, and now the story is invalidated, I loved how JMS characterized Peter. Pete was on edge that whole arc and it made me remember what JMS could do when he got a hold on a character. I still have fond memories of reading the ultimatum Pete issued to Kingpin: "The moment she dies, I'm coming for you." Awesomeness :up:

I wanna see more inner conflict, more mature situations, and of course more bad-ass Spider-man like we saw in Back in Black.Thats just my opinion.

Oh heck yes. I'd love that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"