Predator (Comics!)

Abishai100

Civilian
Reaction score
Here's a fun Predator (comics) fanfiction, a perfect sci-fi horror piece to sign off with finally,

predator6.jpg

====

Javier, a soldier from Puerto Rico, discovered a strange time-machine device while wandering around the jungle in head-gear during the summer slashing through ferns and gullies in search of a great pirate treasure his grandfather Ramon told him about when he was 10 years old. Javier walked into the time-machine, completely unaware of what the device would do to this hapless Puerto Rican explorer. Javier didn't realize he'd never again be the jovial soldier he was just that day again. Javier was simply a handsome average Puerto Rican with a strange consciousness.

belfast1.jpg

Durk was a Roman Centurion who likewise discovered a strange time-machine device in the forest during a Roman Centurion campaign near Africa. Durk decided to walk into the time-machine, equally unaware of what the device would do to his person. Durk, like Javier from Puerto Rico, had no idea what this time-travel experience would render. He's as unaware of his terrifying temporary destiny, and he may always wonder if it's simply wiser to remain in Rome forever.

predator7.jpg

DURK: I sense something's in this dense jungle right now, Javier.
JAVIER: Look, we're both from different time eras, but this is still Earth!
DURK: I know that man, but I think there's some intelligent predator being here with us.
JAVIER: Do you think it's lured us in here, my friend?
DURK: I wouldn't doubt it.
JAVIER: Let's keep scouting.
DURK: What choice do we have?

predator8.jpg

Durk and Javier didn't find a Predator right away, but instead, they discovered the presence of a sexy young woman named Esmerelda, a young lady from Europe, who's stranded in that very-same jungle with them. According to Esmerelda, there's a real alien intelligence lurking in the forest with them, a super-predator whom she simply refers to as 'The Predator' and possesses horrifying hunting weapons. This 'Predator' wants to create a death-trap for humans collected across time zones, according to Esmerelda. Durk and Javier, both hapless time-travelers themselves, don't know if they should just believe in Esmerelda or be temporarily transfixed by her sensuous beauty in that dense jungle.

predator9.jpg

DURK: I see it, Javier!
JAVIER: Man, it's got glowing golden laser eyes, Durk.
DURK: What the hell is laser, Javier?
JAVIER: Don't worry about it my Centurion friend; laser's just like an advanced light.
DURK: Well, that 'Predator' sure has something 'advanced' in its eyes, my Puerto Rican friend.
JAVIER: You flee and draw it towards you, while I run behind it and try to shoot it in the head.

predator10.jpg

As Esmerelda the lovely maiden hid in that jungle, Durk and Javier engaged this 'Predator' in a super predator-hunt-prey human survival game in that time zone. They did as planned, so Durk lured the terrifying creature, which had the uncanny ability morph into a bladed shredder and also throw hot laser wheels, towards himself while Javier crept up behind it to try to decapitate it with his machete or shoot it with his machine-gun. Durk meanwhile would try to defend himself with sturdy torn tree branches in Javier dreadfully failed in his demonstrative task. The 'Predator' was super-demonic.

predator11.jpg

Durk and Javier managed to trap and decapitate the Predator and then burned it to ashes in a deep ditch they dug. They then climbed back into the time-travel device with their rescued maiden Esmerelda and both sailed to the Virgin Islands in the year 2010 with Esmerelda. They opened an island tourism bar in the islands. They forgot entirely about their encounter with the 'Predator' Esmerelda told them about in the jungle that day! The 'Predator' really was a space-traveling intelligent alien creature who lured humans across time zones before establishing itself as some kind of infiltrating and invading hunter and reporter. It even encouraged human civilization to tell stories about the nature of its nearly invisible demonic features and

predator12.jpg

DURK: We survived that horrific ordeal, Javier.
JAVIER: We're now in the Islands with our Esmerelda!
DURK: We shall always hail that 'Predator' as a super dragon.

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"