Transformers PRIME & MEGATRON..brothers.....?

ive played the game and op says "i will get revenge on you brother" after talking about meg:trans:

well, on Transformers.com, I read in the time line they were brothers and Optimus was upset about it. I think Megatron betrayed Optimus in the first place was because Megatron was jealous of Optimus becoming the leader, so he was pissed and turned his back on him.

I am seeing this movie today. So I tell you guys. :woot:

Come to think about it, they know each other so well, they could be brothers, in the past at least.
Megatron and Starscream were both whooping everyone's ass all over the place. I don't get Optimus Prime's logic behind it, cuz if he sacrifices himself he is only destroying the AllSpark. That leaves two almost unstoppable monsters to rip the planet to shreds.

Now that is how I took it, but...........................

Megatron and Starscream were both whooping everyone's ass all over the place. I don't get Optimus Prime's logic behind it, cuz if he sacrifices himself he is only destroying the AllSpark. That leaves two almost unstoppable monsters to rip the planet to shreds.
Yes, indeed he did, I've seen it three times now and that's exactly what he says. I caught it even the first time, b/c it took me by surprise he said it. I do remember reading some comic book or whatever based on the movie. In the pages that dealt with OP and Megs fighting at the end, the beginning of the fight they both look across at one another and say something like "Hello, brother!".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"