• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Quesion of JL Sea. 2 DVD from Wal-Mart

Binker

Superhero
Reaction score
I was checkign the website of Wal-Mart and it states the set is in full frame. Now I keep on hearing widescreen for this release yet I heard this. Are there two different releases, fill screen/widescreen, for this DVD?

The set is in widescreen, unfortunately it's not animorphic widescreen. For some reason the HMV here in B.C. had the DVD set out last Tuesday, so of course I scooped it up!

FYI, there are a couple of errors in the chapter listing on the dvd package. In the JUSTICE LEAGUE DECLASSIFIED special feature on disc 3, it isn't Phil Lamarr that takes you behind the scenes w/Timm and the other guys, it's Jason Hillhouse. Annnnd Secret Society parts I and II are listed on disc 4, but they're the last two episodes on disc three.
:supes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"