• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Question about the Outcome of one of the Characters

WTFimVENOM said:
Why can't they save some good characters??? Was someone really trying hard to make sure this would have to be the last X-movie??? WTF??!?!

Hmm I don't know about them killing all of the good characters, there are still some left :up:

And will have to see whether or not there will be a fourth movie. I thought I heard a fourth movie was confirmed :confused:

I don't know...but there is going to be a movie about the X-students...

I'm not sure of the casting for Psylocke, i never was... it needed someone more athletic and striking, more 'martial arts' type.

We'll see when the movie comes out, it's hard to judge having seen so little of Psylocke...

People need to think about spoilers in titles... We knew about Jean dying before we saw it because of this! Argh! :mad:

RonStoppablefan said:
Hmm I don't know about them killing all of the good characters, there are still some left :up:

And will have to see whether or not there will be a fourth movie. I thought I heard a fourth movie was confirmed :confused:
you know what I mean, some good NEW characters to add to the X-team, Im surprised they didn't add gambit as an evil mutant then kill him off as well

The Original Bamfer said:
People need to think about spoilers in titles... We knew about Jean dying before we saw it because of this! Argh!
Are you talking about X2?

You Know I Wuz Furious When I Found Out Cyclops Dies...And I Didnt Know Jean Died. But Now I Really Dont Care, I Think This All Leads To Future Films & Works With Actors Schedules & Needs. I Could See X4 With No Wolvie, No Storm, No Cyc, No Jean...Just Beast, Iceman, Rouge, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Shadowcat & Angel/Archangel For An Apocalypse Story Line For X4 Leading Into X5 With Mr.Sinister Resurrecting Jean & Cyclops. Honestly I Don't See An End To The X-Films. Each Actor Wants Bigger Roles In X-Men & Wants To Do Other Movies Also. So You Have Wolvie Leave On One Of His Solo Missions, Storm Return To Africa Soul Searching, And Pursue Other Storylines. Bring In New Characters. Rouge Grows Up & Falls For Gambit So On...I See Them Just Swapping Characters Till At Least X-10...Why Not Break Some Kind Of Sequels Record & Reunite Most Of The Cast For The Final One? Maybe It's Just Wishful Thinking...
-$!X

I like your X5 and having Sinister revive Jean and Scott, then he can make X-man :D

Majik1387 said:
A 4th movie is confirmed.
Fox Confirms X-Men 4

f225mw.jpg

Thanks for giving that bit of information away **** nuts. Do you have any intellect to speak of ? Some people are just so stupid they shouldnt continue to breath.

Dugath said:
Thanks for giving that bit of information away **** nuts. Do you have any intellect to speak of ? Some people are just so stupid they shouldnt continue to breath.
:confused: What are you talking about?!?

can somenoe PLEASE post to the evidence off everyone saying she is dying???

It was in someone's review of a media screening... Phoenix kills her... but then others say she teleports out of the way just in time...

Majik1387 said:
Yeah someone who "supposedly" saw the media screening says she died in an explosion, made by Phoenix, with Arclight and Quills/Kid Omega but in the novelization she escapes into the shadows.
she escapes in the novel really?you read it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"