Rachel Weisz is Iron Maiden

In this video, Rachel said "What is more exciting than the mythology of the Marvel Universe? There's nothing more exciting and interesting and escapist."

Great answer. :cool:

I have decided not to worry about the Russian accents in this.
After all, it simply cannot be worse than Kevin Costner in Prince of Thieves, RIGHT?

You should change the thread title...
Pretty disappointed about her role

Her accent was horrible in this. Her natural English accent kept coming through

I have no idea what Ray Winstone was doing either. I think if actors can't do convincing accents, just don't use them.

I'm genuinely happy for the last 10 years we didn't have to deal with Scarlett Johansson using a forced Russian accent. They just acknowledge she is Russian, it's a part of her backstory, and that's the main thing.

Honestly this was a character that caught me off guard. Like I knew a bit about Red Guardian and Yelena beforehand and their characters were pretty straightforward as the film progressed, but I had no idea what I was getting with Melina, so she was a pretty cool element in the story.

I was a bit disappointed we didn't get to see her flexible metal costume from the comics but it was understandable given the changes to the character in this film.
I have no idea what Ray Winstone was doing either. I think if actors can't do convincing accents, just don't use them.

I'm genuinely happy for the last 10 years we didn't have to deal with Scarlett Johansson using a forced Russian accent. They just acknowledge she is Russian, it's a part of her backstory, and that's the main thing.
Ray Winstone's accent was all place the place. Actors from East London with strong accents struggle with foreign accents. Michael Caine is the same.

I was a bit disappointed we didn't get to see her flexible metal costume from the comics but it was understandable given the changes to the character in this film.

Ray Winstone's accent was all place the place. Actors from East London with strong accents struggle with foreign accents. Michael Caine is the same.

Why did they even get him? There are plenty of other actors they could've gotten.

The Colossus-like appearance would have been fierce!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"