Rate and discuss the new layout

What happened to that forum?

It disappeared and was supposedly meshed into the Agents of Shield forum. I asked about it on tech support at the time and was told all the threads were moved over but the majority of them weren't just general discussion thread and maybe 1 other from what I recall. Overall, it's just nice to have things get deleted when really old I think as opposed to instantaneously evaporating.

That's why I like how things were recently done combining TV forums together and the filter features that's included with that. It just makes everything more fluid to an extent.

It disappeared and was supposedly meshed into the Agents of Shield forum. I asked about it on tech support at the time and was told all the threads were moved over but the majority of them weren't just general discussion thread and maybe 1 other from what I recall. Overall, it's just nice to have things get deleted when really old I think as opposed to instantaneously evaporating.

I'm super paranoid about combining forums for this reason, one wrong click and nuke a bunch of stuff on accident.

Some of these forums still have the date cutoff enabled (used to be helpful for saving resources, not necessary anymore), so posts/threads older than 3 months or a year will stop displaying without changing a setting at the bottom of the page.
I've been disabling that as I come across it.

so apparently I cannot view this site unless I turn off my ad blocker something SHH has never had before ADS. as soon as I turn it off I got a nice FULL SIZE ad that covered my entire screen for the NY Lottery well looks like I won't be coming here anymore I hope you guys have fun I sure did until this.

*waves*

i have not turned off my adblocker

I'm super paranoid about combining forums for this reason, one wrong click and nuke a bunch of stuff on accident.

Some of these forums still have the date cutoff enabled (used to be helpful for saving resources, not necessary anymore), so posts/threads older than 3 months or a year will stop displaying without changing a setting at the bottom of the page.
I've been disabling that as I come across it.

Thanks. That provides insight on what may've occurred then.

The more things can be categories into large categories and subcategories (for instance CW shows) the better I think. The filter headers that appear next to each thread I think the option to select when putting in the title of the thread would help as well.

I have to refresh the page 2-3 times to get the "Continue Without Supporting Us" link.
This forum literally doesn't work anymore on my phone. It won't let me proceed, at all. On my phone, I use: Firefox, Safari, Edge, Brave, Aloha, Bing, and Chrome. None of them work.

On my computer, I can only access this site with one browser. I use: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Brave, and Opera. Only Brave works.

These ads really f'd this forum up real good. This place is more of a chore to post in. Just a s***t show.

In the default red/blue layout - Have actually noticed this for a while (primarily times when I'm typing up a message in a thread and someone adds a new reply so you get that "new posts have been added - click to view them" type bar (not that you can read what the bar says due to what I'm about to mention).... it also is the same with the bar noting a closed thread

Red lettering on the Dark Blue (or is that black?) background is nearly impossible to read (talking about the black/dark blue bar with the lock on it in the screenshot below my name - this is from the lounge thread that was recently closed, I believe that text reads "Thread Status: Not open for further replies" - not that you can really tell):

View attachment 24671

Think I finally tracked this down and fixed it. If something else gets horribly broken let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"