• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

References to the Marvel universe?

Hypestyle

Superhero
Reaction score
just wondering will this take place on Marvel Earth, maybe see some casual references to other characters.. other 'street' heroes, i.e., Spidey, Daredevil, Moon Knight, Luke Cage;
villains.. i.e., Fisk, hammerhead, the Rose, Fortunato, etc.

Maybe the Daily Bugle will have recurring articles about the Punisher..

it would be great if they could get the guy who played Jameson in the Spidey movies to have a cameo..

This is actually a live adaptation of Confederacy of Dunces.

Other comic book movies haven't referenced THE PUNISHER. Why should his refer to them?

I don't think they need out and out Cameo's and stuff....but nice little Nods would be cool.

(like the Dr Strange line from Spidey 2)

It would be cool if during one scene frank is talking to someone out front of a house and Willie Lumpkin (Stan Lee) walks up, says Pardon me, and puts some mail in the box then walks away....that would be cool....or just having the daily Bugle would be cool enough.

Have a Daily Bugle truck pass by or something. That should do the trick.

How bout the NY Times and keep it realistic.

I don't think they need out and out Cameo's and stuff....but nice little Nods would be cool.

(like the Dr Strange line from Spidey 2)

It would be cool if during one scene frank is talking to someone out front of a house and Willie Lumpkin (Stan Lee) walks up, says Pardon me, and puts some mail in the box then walks away....that would be cool....or just having the daily Bugle would be cool enough.

:up: x25! Just having him mentioning a name of another hero will be good.

Realistic, common, the Punisher, even in his MAX incarnation, is by no means realistic.

But lets keep it from being campy, which it could become with unnecessary references.

Personally I think these types of things would be cool once we get a bunch of simultaneously airing Marvel shows.
This format would have more freedom and ease to allow this sort of thing. I can't wait for this too happen, and that dog crap Blade show really doesn't count... If we have to wait 10 years to have something at least 10 times better, so be it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"