Resistance: Fall of Man 2

KALEL114

Returned
Reaction score
I thought we should go ahead and start a thread for it, because these rumors just hit the net. Plus, we all know it's coming anyways.

Surfer Girls Reviews Star Wars is at it again, this time with "exclusive" info on the sequel to Insomniac's FPS for the PlayStation 3.

Aside from the first and last level, the game takes place entirely in the United States, where someone who may or may not be Sgt. Nathan Hale (who plays a role in the story) has to deal with the Chimeran invasion of the US in such places as San Francisco and Chicago. And there is a cliffhanger ending that sets up for a third title. Vehicles will be included in multiplayer this time around, one will be able to take to the sky with three new vehicles or boogie it down on the ground with the three vehicles from the first game's Campaign.​
There's even a tentative release date of November 2008. Again, it could all be pure speculation, but if it turns out to be true, you'll thank us. Or Surfer Girl. How about both?
http://www.kotaku.com.au/games/2007/10/resistance_fall_of_man_2_detai_1.html

very exciting, the first game is great

I expected the sequel to be set in Europe and Russia...

I thought we should go ahead and start a thread for it, because these rumors just hit the net. Plus, we all know it's coming anyways.

Surfer Girls Reviews Star Wars is at it again, this time with "exclusive" info on the sequel to Insomniac's FPS for the PlayStation 3.
Aside from the first and last level, the game takes place entirely in the United States, where someone who may or may not be Sgt. Nathan Hale (who plays a role in the story) has to deal with the Chimeran invasion of the US in such places as San Francisco and Chicago. And there is a cliffhanger ending that sets up for a third title. Vehicles will be included in multiplayer this time around, one will be able to take to the sky with three new vehicles or boogie it down on the ground with the three vehicles from the first game's Campaign.​
There's even a tentative release date of November 2008. Again, it could all be pure speculation, but if it turns out to be true, you'll thank us. Or Surfer Girl. How about both?
http://www.kotaku.com.au/games/2007/10/resistance_fall_of_man_2_detai_1.html

AWESOME FIND KAL!!! I LOVE THE FIRST GAME AND THE ADDITION OF VEHICLES WILL ADD ALLOT TO THE MULTIPLAYER!!!:eek::up: I HEARD A WHILE BACK, I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS A RUMOR OR WHAT, THAT THE SEQUEL TO RESISTANCE: FALL OF MAN WOULD BE TITLED RESISTANCE: RISE OF MAN, MAYBE PART THREE WILL BE RESISTANCE: MIDDLE MAN!!!:oldrazz:;):D:up:

This news has me very interested. I found that no vehicles in multiplayer made the matches feel very dull. I can't wait to see what they do with the next game.

i thought the first game was decent, but i didn't think it deserved a sequel. i guess any game that's moderately successful automatically gets a sequel these days...

Yeah if there was any new Resistance Fall of Man info don't you think I would be all over it?

The only thing that has been confirmed is in the new gameinformer there is a picture of a little girl jump roping with Chimera teeth along the string with a caption that says "Human history just got a little less human."

Aside from that I believe that preview is false, Insomniac hasn't released any details on RFOM 2, they haven't even announced if they are making one!

Aside from that the game will also not be called "Resistance: Rise of Man". Just thought I might scratch those off of the list. :D

Dammit Kalel i'm pissed you made this topic before me! :cmad:

:)

I think we should have a Resistance Fall of Man tournament, just the members on superherohype this weekend. I think it would be a lot of fun. How good is everyone on here?

Here are my stats

Wins 2199
Losses 766
Games Played 2966
Streaks 3
Quits 253
Incompletes 66
Kills 46680
Deaths 19786
Kill/death 2.359
Headshots 8184
Stealth Kills 184
Melee Kills 689

:D

I'm excited to see how good you guys are.

I havent played the first game with the exception of the demo

Yeah if there was any new Resistance Fall of Man info don't you think I would be all over it?

The only thing that has been confirmed is in the new gameinformer there is a picture of a little girl jump roping with Chimera teeth along the string with a caption that says "Human history just got a little less human."

Aside from that I believe that preview is false, Insomniac hasn't released any details on RFOM 2, they haven't even announced if they are making one!

Aside from that the game will also not be called "Resistance: Rise of Man". Just thought I might scratch those off of the list. :D

Dammit Kalel i'm pissed you made this topic before me! :cmad:

:)

I think we should have a Resistance Fall of Man tournament, just the members on superherohype this weekend. I think it would be a lot of fun. How good is everyone on here?

Here are my stats

Wins 2199
Losses 766
Games Played 2966
Streaks 3
Quits 253
Incompletes 66
Kills 46680
Deaths 19786
Kill/death 2.359
Headshots 8184
Stealth Kills 184
Melee Kills 689

:D

I'm excited to see how good you guys are.

AAAUUUHHHH MAAAAAN, YOU MEAN I'M NOT GONNA GET A RESISTANCE: MIDDLE MAN!!!:oldrazz::D:up:

Is anyone down for a game right now? All this Resistance talk makes me want to go play the game! :)

i can't get enough of the first game...i've beaten it on myself 8 times and on coop 4 times.

on-line is terrific, and it has an interesting story which i hope they flesh out more in the next one.

can't wait for the sequel :up:

The story was really cool, even though I've never gotten through all of the game cuz I played at a friends house. I can't wait to see the graphics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"