• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Sabatoge 360: Ridge Racer 7 Screens (PS3)

Zenien

Reaction score
It's like they used the 360 Ridge Racers game to develop all the assets and the game, and then improved everything for the PS3 exclusive that is apparently 'improved' enough over Ridge Racers 6 to be a new full edition. Microsoft must not be happy, well I guess it's not like Ridge Racer is vitally important to them.

rr712.jpg

rr710.jpg

rr709.jpg

rr711.jpg

rr708.jpg

rr702.jpg

RR on the 360 sucked ass, rushed and lame :(

Mentok said:
RR on the 360 sucked ass, rushed and lame :(

Ridge Racer 6 was just an awkward port of the PSP Ridge Racers, clearly the PS3 = definitive version. :O :O :O

Ridge Racers is either love or hate though.

Yeah, the 360's was soooo rushed. :(

Yeah, of all the games so far RR1 and RR-PSP are the only ones I really liked.

looks nice and sexy.

e3 cannot arrive any faster.

revolution news and ps3!

i will refrain from calling revo wii. i shall never do it.

The only Ridge Racers I ever liked were R4 and the PSP version. Playtested the 360 version, wasn't half-impressed, especially with PGR3 already there to fulfill my racer needs. Which is why I'm not terribly excited about this. Besides, when Namco figures out how to make this game more playable by not having me pull lame powerslides at 200 km/h through each and every single corner in the game is when they'll be getting my money.

:down:

The Riddler said:
looks nice and sexy.

e3 cannot arrive any faster.

Wii news and ps3!

i will refrain from calling revo wii. i shall never do it.

Edited. :(:down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"