Saltares and Tex new art team on Moon Knight

Ixnay Unbound

Civilian
Reaction score
From Marvel's December solicits (officially up tomorrow, but Wizarduniverse.com had some sneak peaks):

MOON KNIGHT #14
Written by MIKE BENSON (WITH CHARLIE HUSTON)
Art by MARK TEXEIRA & JAVIER SALTARES
Cover by ARTHUR SUYDAM
“GOD AND COUNTRY,” PART 1 OF 6
Award-winning TV writer Mike Benson (Entourage) takes over the reins, with co-plotter Charlie Huston!
Moon Knight is back in the game—leaving a trail of broken bodies in his wake—and everyone wants to know the same thing: Who the hell gave this psycho a Registration Card? But no one wants to know more than the architect of the Initiative, Tony Stark. As the body count grows, the pressure to bring in the poster child for super-powered irresponsibility might grow too much for Stark to ignore. And when that happens…?
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$2.99

I certainly hope this doesn't mean Tex and Jarv are off Ghost Rider in favor of Moon Knight. I enjoy MK's book too, but taking them off Ghost Rider would be a mortal sin (and most likely proof that the book is heading toward cancellation). Here's hoping they're either just taking a break from GR or (even better) doing both titles!

I don't know who would do a sbetter job working on ghost rider then those 2. Hey Ixnay, when are ya gonna write some new reviews on VU??

I just added some new ones yesterday, actually. Check the VU Updates Thread a few posts below.

From Marvel's December solicits (officially up tomorrow, but Wizarduniverse.com had some sneak peaks):

MOON KNIGHT #14
Written by MIKE BENSON (WITH CHARLIE HUSTON)
Art by MARK TEXEIRA & JAVIER SALTARES
Cover by ARTHUR SUYDAM
“GOD AND COUNTRY,” PART 1 OF 6
Award-winning TV writer Mike Benson (Entourage) takes over the reins, with co-plotter Charlie Huston!
Moon Knight is back in the game—leaving a trail of broken bodies in his wake—and everyone wants to know the same thing: Who the hell gave this psycho a Registration Card? But no one wants to know more than the architect of the Initiative, Tony Stark. As the body count grows, the pressure to bring in the poster child for super-powered irresponsibility might grow too much for Stark to ignore. And when that happens…?
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$2.99

I certainly hope this doesn't mean Tex and Jarv are off Ghost Rider in favor of Moon Knight. I enjoy MK's book too, but taking them off Ghost Rider would be a mortal sin (and most likely proof that the book is heading toward cancellation). Here's hoping they're either just taking a break from GR or (even better) doing both titles!

Jarv said on his DA he'll still be working on Ghost Rider while handling Moon Knight.

Here is a study he did. Quite an impressive piece. http://saltares.deviantart.com/art/moon-knight-study-66552535

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"