The Flash Season 8x10: Reckless

Web-Head

Oh boy yeah
Reaction score
Synopsis:

Barry's desire to keep the team safe is tested when Frost recklessly courts danger while trying to stop the Black Flame; Iris tries to help a teen girl reunite with her mother but unintentionally does more harm than good.

Promo:

They really go over the top trying to make Iris the best person in the world. It's like they cant come up with value-added storylines that just has Iris being a great person so instead they do what Arrow did w/my girl Laurel. "The worlds ending and you're putting others above you" "Iris did a great job picking you as leader in her absence" Like....just stop. Allow Iris to be human, be scared, think of herself.

They really go over the top trying to make Iris the best person in the world. It's like they cant come up with value-added storylines that just has Iris being a great person so instead they do what Arrow did w/my girl Laurel. "The worlds ending and you're putting others above you" "Iris did a great job picking you as leader in her absence" Like....just stop. Allow Iris to be human, be scared, think of herself.
I agree.

Didn't care for this episode too much, but I'm glad the Ronny reveal is finally out in the open. The mom all of a sudden having powers is incredibly silly though :funny:

Really, I have nothing else to add because this episode was just so meh.

I thought this episode was ok better then last weeks. The Black Flame stuff is interesting and I am glad we got some development with Frost and her moms relationship. Iris story in ok so far but that ending had me like wtf lol. I still like the graphic novel story format idea since season 6 and giving us a different arc with a new villain because it's something the Arrowverse fans have been asking for with all the shows and imo I think it's been more successful then not.

I thought this episode was ok better then last weeks. The Black Flame stuff is interesting and I am glad we got some development with Frost and her moms relationship. Iris story in ok so far but that ending had me like wtf lol. I still like the graphic novel story format idea since season 6 and giving us a different arc with a new villain because it's something the Arrowverse fans have been asking for with all the shows and imo I think it's been more successful then not.
Agreed about the graphic novel arcs. It's mostly worked pretty well with the show. I think the Mirror Mistress stuff got bogged down but a lot of that could have to do with the Covid break

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"