Seriously though...

No. So Superman has mingled in the science of genetics?

I dont know exactly. When Superman was the great scientist (50s - 70s) "Genetics" weren't actually a HOT topic. But considering how fast he can read and learn... he could adapt. :word:

He can read a library in an hour because everything, including his eyes and brain, can move faster than a normal being could ever dream of...doesn't prove he's smarter, just quicker.

what im trying to get across here is that both characters ARE NOT REAL. I suppose i dont understand why its important that one character is more intelligent then another. perhaps someone could explain that to me.

what im trying to get across here is that both characters ARE NOT REAL. I suppose i dont understand why its important that one character is more intelligent then another. perhaps someone could explain that to me.

Yea they might not be real, but the whole point of boards like this is to discuss the characters, to compare them. Comparisons will always be made, it's inevitable. Some arguments and debates are pointless yea, but some are worth discussing. I'm not particulary bothered about this subject because I can't fairly comment as my knowledge of Batman far outweighs my knowledge of Superman. But thats by choice, Superman just doesn't interest me, i've already said why.

I like Superman and he'd all superhero but Batman is a human being without any superpowers he's rich and has cool gadgets to work with. So what if Superman can beat Batman he's still my favourite hero.

Yea they might not be real, but the whole point of boards like this is to discuss the characters, to compare them. Comparisons will always be made, it's inevitable. Some arguments and debates are pointless yea, but some are worth discussing. I'm not particulary bothered about this subject because I can't fairly comment as my knowledge of Batman far outweighs my knowledge of Superman. But thats by choice, Superman just doesn't interest me, i've already said why.
makes sense i suppose.

Nothing we discuss here is real...so how's about we just delete this entire forum and replace it with a place where we can talk about real issues like the economy of Burundi...that'd be a real page turner...:oldrazz:

Nothing we discuss here is real...so how's about we just delete this entire forum and replace it with a place where we can talk about real issues like the economy of Burundi...that'd be a real page turner...:oldrazz:
lol no thats not what I mean. These are entertaining stories about fictional characters. We enjoy the stories and like to speculate about what could happen next, but when questions start getting asked about things such as, "How do you think Bruce Wayne feels about homosexuality?". That question is a little more exaggerated then you would see, but do you see how this question seems a little rediculous? I would consider comparing the intellect of two characters in different comics along the same lines. I could be wrong though and have been before.

Im sure silverstein will have something to say, but i will leave it at this

THE SPIRIT IS SMARTER THEN BOTH OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Haha I definitely get what you mean. I even said I didn't see the point of this in my first post (basically a nice way of saying this is ridiculous) but...I was bored and when people get bored or their mind is just wandering these are the kinds of things that tend to pop up...I personally just shrug and if I'm in the mood post my little piece and move on.\

And The Spirit is one clever sonofa*****...

He can read a library in an hour because everything, including his eyes and brain, can move faster than a normal being could ever dream of...doesn't prove he's smarter, just quicker.

intelligence = short-term memory and speed of processing data

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"