• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Should War Machine get his own film?

He's got his own project now, it's a TV series. It's official!
You don't have to watch it if you dislike the character

Ya don't say..... As someone who has seen virtually every Marvel "film", I already knew that. I was responding to the thread "Should War Machine get his own film?" and I think his character is one of the least interesting ones in the Marvel lineup. I "might" go see a film (which I doubt will ever get made), but, as someone who has Disney +, I'll most likely take the time to watch it at some point.

And, yeah, I get that no one is holding a gun to my head to make me watch it. LOL.

I think a war Machine spin off tv show should have been filmed earlier like before Loki as the same year or time as falcon and the Winter Soldier, Hawkeye and WandaVision. I also don't like the title Armor Wars. Should have used the name of the character instead for consistency. Thats like calling the Iron Man movies "human controlled robots".

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"