• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comics Spider-Man Tattoo: I Need Your Help!!

Dan Ketch

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm getting a Spider-Man tattoo next month and need some ideas of what to get, you'd be doing me a HUGE favor if you posted up your favorite pictures of Spidey for possible candidates. Thank you in advance!!

I have this Spidey pic on my right calf... about 8 inches in length (20 cm)...

AmazingSpider-Man068.jpg

:yay:

Nice, that is a dope one! I'm torn between getting a classic pose or something from Romita Jr, Bagley, McFarland or J. Scott Campbell, those are my favorite Spider-Man artists...

Heh concerning that cover, how many times has Marvel put the words "Crisis on Campus!" on a cover of Amazing? It seems pretty common...

Great artists to choose from..
Im only 16 but i want a spidey tattoo as well. I think i want the spidey chest symbol from ultimate spiderman. Thats my favorite design of it.

If I was getting a tattoo of something Spider-Man I'd have a big tree tattooed on my back with Spider-Man and Ben Reilly hanging from each of the branches...then maybe add things on as time progresses like throw in villains in the scenery and just have my entire back as like this Spider-Man shrine...

....but it would REALLY hurt! :wow:

I always try to be original with my Spidey tattoos, so go thru comics, and pics online, and find something you haven't seen before as a tattoo, that's the best way to go I believe. I'm working on my 5th spidey tattoo design now. Good luck with yours. And post pictures when it's done.

Keep On Thwipin'!!!
Sam

If I was getting a tattoo of something Spider-Man I'd have a big tree tattooed on my back with Spider-Man and Ben Reilly hanging from each of the branches...then maybe add things on as time progresses like throw in villains in the scenery and just have my entire back as like this Spider-Man shrine...

....but it would REALLY hurt! :wow:

It would only hurt where the bone is near... like your spine, the shoulder blades, and the small of your back... :wow:

I have 4 bats flying on my bat with a full moon on my left shoulder blade that has fog coursing through it that forms a skull face in it... from the cover of Werewolf by Night #30, which was the first comic I ever purchased with my own money back in1975.

Wow... my body is a Marvel Comics billboard... :o

:yay:

I'm thinking this is the winner!

images

Just make sure you have a great artist for your tattoo person. I've seen some pretty messed up McFarlane Spidey tattoos done. There is a lot of black and real thin web lines in that image. Would turn out sweet with a great tattoo artist. Good luck, and let us see pics when it's done.

Yeah, my dude is good so I'm not too worried. I'll post pics when I get it, it's gonna be about 3 weeks...

i got this when I was 18... 7 years on, I don't regret it per se but I do some times wish I had got something else. I did originally want the Crow symbol.

spider_tat.jpg

i got this when I was 18... 7 years on, I don't regret it per se but I do some times wish I had got something else. I did originally want the Crow symbol.

spider_tat.jpg

I'm not a big fan of tattoos as at all...

....but that's pretty sick. Seriously, well done haha if I had to get a tat it would for sure be that exactly, that's a sick spider-symbol!
But as for the Spider-man tattoo Dan Ketch should get...

Spider-Man_Special_Black_%26_Blue_%26_Read_All_Over_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg

...this has always been my favorite single picture of Spidey.

It is now more famous tattoos character. It is easy for making good design. You can get good design in 3D format also. It would look so pretty.

I am a fan of that last cover too, the Red Black and Blue one shot right?

I have been thinking of getting a Spider-Man tattoo for a while, and decided I want to get original sketches by Humberto Ramos, John Romita Jr. and Mark Bagley, have them each add on to the prior artists sketch till I have an original complete Triple Spidey Collage to take to a tattoo artist.

I'd go with a Romita Spidey for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"