Spiderman Live Chat Room

X-Rated

Civilian
Reaction score
Here is a SPIDERMAN LIVE CHAT ROOM for those that may be interested in discussing related topics such as the movie itself, cast, comics, sfx, avatars & sig, TV, graphics, etc. At times, we discuss unrelated topics such as FF:ROTSS, Batman, GR, actors & actresses and other off-topic chatter. :cool:

You can register or not, it does not affect your ability to join in the conversation.

No registration needed, but is recommended if you'd like to register your nickname so that others cannot use it. If you do not register your nickname, then your nickname will expire after about 20 minutes when you depart livechat. To register your nickname, CLICK ON PROFILE, which is below the GO button. A window will appear asking you if you'd like to register your nickname. Enter a password that you will remember, then click the button. You must MAKE AT LEAST ONE POST with that nickname in order for the registration to stick.

Admin/Moderator: Nicknames In Blue.
Registered Users: Nicknames In Red.
Unregistered Users: Nicknames In Orange.

There are many other interesting things here as well. Click the link above and check out the site. It is new and not well establish yet, but we hope that it will soon become a staple in your online entertainment. The first of its kind. :)

It is new and we are still trying to become establish. People trickle in throughout the day, so the best thing to do is to set a time for you and your friends/group to come on, and go have fun.

We tend to more traffic at around 7pm central time zone, and usually that's during the week. The weekends is more around 4pm central time zone.

So spread the word and bring a group of your favorite guys & gals, get together for even a short period of time, at SPIDERMAN LIVE CHAT ROOM, and have some fun! More and more people are raving about the smilies; so, come see what they are talking about!

There are many other things to do, so feel free to look the site over, especially the graphics and music.

I registered, and the chat is barely active at least an hour, then the rest of the day it's dead.

When I go on it, there are usually a couple people there. That or I just missed someone.

Here is a SPIDERMAN LIVE CHAT ROOM for those that may be interested in discussing related topics such as the movie itself, cast, comics, sfx, avatars & sig, TV, graphics, etc. At times, we discuss unrelated topics such as FF:ROTSS, Batman, GR, actors & actresses and other off-topic chatter. :cool:

You can register or not, it does not affect your ability to join in the conversation.

No registration needed, but is recommended if you'd like to register your nickname so that others cannot use it. If you do not register your nickname, then your nickname will expire after about 20 minutes when you depart livechat. To register your nickname, CLICK ON PROFILE, which is below the GO button. A window will appear asking you if you'd like to register your nickname. Enter a password that you will remember, then click the button. You must MAKE AT LEAST ONE POST with that nickname in order for the registration to stick.

There are many other interesting things here as well. Click the link above and check out the site. It is new and not well establish yet, but we hope that it will soon become a staple in your online entertainment. The first of its kind. :)
KrazyKop???

Spider-Girl™;11094574 said:
When I go on it, there are usually a couple people there. That or I just missed someone.
I'm on it most of the time.:up:

I'm very happy that many of you have been visiting the site. It is a new site and is not well established. We are trying to promote the site to the mainstream. Any good word of mouth is always helpful and appreciated. In time, the site will grow. :cool:

Your best bet would be to discuss a time that you and your friends or group can meet on the site, to ensure maximum activity, entertainment, and enjoyment. :)

* Site has been updated, so come enjoy, bring a friend or meet up with your group. *

my last name is "Moran"...so i'm watching spiderman 3 when suddenly peter parker appears walking down an alley and:

"103 MORAN" appears on the back wall (which caught my attention for obvious reasons)

obviously the director could have picked any alley configuration and it could have said anything he wanted on the back wall or nothing at all...why this?

my spidey senses are tingling

any insight on this? thanks

Present. Though you bumped a five-year-old dead thread, dude. ^^'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"