• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Suck in the guts boys, we're the GHOSTBUSTERS!

Superman4ever

Superhero
Reaction score
Bill Murray is, almost, back for GB3!

Two writers from The Office are penning it! This looks like it might happen...Akroyed, Ramis, and Hudson were signed to do GB3 without Murray, and Ben Stiller was hired to take his place, but now with this new deal it looks the the old boys might be back!

Very promising!

[YT]MsZc7v2K3tg[/YT]

I hate The Office and I hate the idea of crapping up the Ghostbusters series with a third installment even more.

Get ready for some long awkward silences and looks directly into the camera. :oldrazz:

1873420414_06cc740c72_o.jpg

I hate The Office and I hate the idea of crapping up the Ghostbusters series with a third installment even more.
Agreed. It's just another excuse to go back on an old franchise and milk it again, like Rocky, Indy and Rambo. (Although Raambo was hilariously gory).

I was really looking forward to the videogame. it don't come out unit next year sometime.I
galde their making another Ghostbuster moive.

So i think and i am not trying to be a mod since i am not this thread should be closed since the other thread has been the one we have been using for news on gb3/the game.

Time for Bill to lose some weight and dye the hair....unless they keep them "older" and make the boys retirement age...I hope that's not the scenario.

Hope this doesn't become a laugh at us because we're old now type of movie...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"