• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Superman: The Lost Son

Don't mean to be a pest (ok, well maybe I do, but whatever), but how is part 2 coming along? Do want!

Notes from part 2 I found:

Teaser trailer I wrote out:
-Panning over the ocean
-Shot slowly panning across the Sahara Desert
-Next summer...
-Pan through space
-Shot panning over Antarctica
-The ginormous Daily Planet Globe atop the building...
-The greatest hero
-Shot of Superman flying
-Shot of Lois looking up in the sky
-The world has ever seen...
-Keep panning through space
-Shot of Jimmy Olsen
-Shot of Perry White
-Shot of Jor-el
-Will face the greatest challenge
-Shot of Lex Luthor
-Shot of Brainiasc
-The world has ever known...
-Shot of Lord Havoc, clad in body army, blasstaff in hand
-Music rises
-Back to space, as we slowly pull back to see a large spacecraft
-Pull back farther, to reveal even more
-Begin to turn, as we see the army ships, a dozen of them, heading in one direction
-Music grows loud; we cant take it any louder
-Pan around completely, as we see the mass of alien ships are headed for Earth...
-Fast paced choir music kicks in
-quick cuts of the following:

*The alien ships rising through citys

* American F-18'S race by the camera

*Shot of a large alien megacity

*Reaction shot: on a crowd city street, we see ahuge 100 story building at the opposite end blown from the bottom up; bits flying everywehre, people running and screaming

*Superman rockets between buildings

*Havoc fires his blasstaff

*Lex Luthor grins

* Brainiac rises from a chair inside his space craft

*Superman is thrown HARD into a futuristic, metalic steel wall

* Luthor runs down an alley

*Lois Lane runs for her life

*Superman looks horrified

*Havoc throws an army tank off screen

*Havoc beats his Blasstaff onto Superman

*Superman and Havoc struggle, we follow them from behind as they turn, crash into a building, through it, and out the other side

*Jor-el looks angry

*Lois looks up, terrified

*Superman and Brainiac eye eachother in a massive, futuristic alien warehouse upon a catwalk

*A traffic jam-an explosion beneath, cars are flown high into the air

* Superman and Lois kiss

*Superman flies into the camera

*SUPERMAN ll: THE MAN OF STEEL

*Reaction shot: an F-18 flies amonsgt a pack over the clouds on a bright sunny day. Out of nowhere, Havoc lands ontop of it, sending it spinning, out of control, crashing into another jets which the 2 explode, bits flying into the camera

-Brandon Routh

-Joaquin Phoenix

-Jason Isaacs

-Evangeline Lilly

-Billy Zane

-and Russel Crowe

-SUMMER

Opening scene:
Credit sequence, smash into Earth. Black screen. Suddnely the screen OPENS-2 doors hiss open, sliding apart, revealing a vast, futuristic warehouse of sorts…we’re on a catwalk, below-seemingly a bottomless pit-fog is arising. Its lit reasonably well, but this clearly isn’t man made Where the hell are we? Suddenly a we hear grunt, and turn to see SUPERMAN-limping-on the run-dragging himself forward. Superman face is bruised and bloodied, what the hell is going on? He’s in a rush-a sound from behind the now open doors and he turns-FEAR filling his eyes! Unlike the slam-bang, grab and smash opening action of the previous film, this film is like a horror movie; full of tension, Superman on the run from some powerful enemy. Superman begins limping away, down the path, through a wall of fog, out over the enormous catwalk. Why isn’t Superman flying? What the hell? Superman comes to a space where smoke is all around him, when out of nowhere lord HAVOC is upon him-his massive laser-green blastaff in hand. In case you forgot, a BLASTSAFF is an alien weapon. It has a central holder for the hands, and 2 clear-glasslike 3 foot long staffs sticking out either ends that turn bright green when armed. These polls have kryptonite in them, hence why it’s deadly to Superman, but also can shoot out laser blasts from either end, the ultimate fighting weapon! Havoc backhands Superman HARD-the sound deafening, and Superman hurtled backwards into the air, crashing into a metallic wall. He rises, and tries to fight back, elbowing and punching Havoc to no avail; he seems too powerful. Havoc grabs Superman by the throat and TOSSES him across the openings between the catwalks, over the pits below, and Superman crash lands HARD on the ground…but Superman finds his OWN blasstaff next to him; he grabs it and activates it just as Havoc LANDS besides him-so Havoc has powers, and Superman doesn’t? Havoc mercilessly beats Superman with the staff, but Supermans weilds his all his might, blocking and exchanging blows. Havoc KICKS Superman backwards onto his ass, and is upon, beating down as Superman blocks it, shoves him off and is on his feet, as Havoc rains down with more strikes, Superman spinning and deflecting, but Havoc GRABS Superman’s blastaff by the staff outta thin air - this guy is A LOT better than Superman- and tosses into the pit; and backhands Superman OVER the edge-Superman dangles for dear life, as Havoc slowly walks up to him, rises his staff, and goes for the final killer blow-and smashes it down onto the camera.

The basic presmise was Lord Havoc returns to Earth with Brainiacs army at his disposal. Brainiac sees Superman as the ultimate threat him that must be crushed. So there you have it; the end of the 2nd act would once again be the opening scene with Superman descending on Havocs star ship only to be captured. It would be revealed that Brainiac is on the sip, and there would be a twist. Brainiac would be preparin got destroy Earth infront of Superman but Superman doesnt know it.

Superman (weak): What are you going to do?
Brainiac looks at him, a realization, almost amused.
Brainac: Kal-el, what did your father tell you happened to Krypton?
Suprman: The gases within the planet were too powerful for the core to handle. The planet died out and exploded from the pressure within itself.
Brainac nods
Brainiac: Did your Father mention HOW they came to be so powerul?
Superman doesnt have an answer; whats he getting at it?
Brainac: It was his invention; he thought it would stregthen our planet. And it would have; his only mistake was leaving me in charge of it.
Superman eyes go wide; realizing:
Brainiac: When I realized your Fathers plans for boosting our natural resouces could go to far if the wrong hands, I knew what my true job was. As the commander of the armies, I made secret plans for a take over what was left after Krypton would be destroyed. I knew I was meant for greater things.
*flashbacks show what happens on Krypton as Brainiac voicevers
Superman gets is. Brainiac is the reason Krypton was destroyed; that his family and people were killed. And hea bout to do the same thing to Earth.

Anyways, the 3rd act would be Superman fighting/outsmarting Havoc and forcing him to order his troops to stand down, who are in turn rocked by Earths armies as Supes fights and defeat Brainiac and Havoc.

Subplots were mainly Luthor getting sent to prison. Havoc breaks him out to kill him but Brainiac stops him, saying they need a human with similar values. Lois and Supes keep falling in love but are seperated and stressed from the events.

bump bump bump it up

lemme get dat BUMP BUMP BUMP

bumping so this doesnt get deleted

bump....psh..bumpbump-bumpBUMP....psh....bumpbump-BUMP...

like not to be an ass since i like a lot of the new ideas uve incorporated but, ur story sounds identical to JJ Abrams except his characters of Kata Zor and Ty-Zor hav been replaced by Brainiac and Havoc respectivley

His script kicked a lot of ass. I tried to keep much of the ass kicking parts.

i didnt like his script much, way too different from Superman mythos. some of his action scenes were cool, but on a whole i was dissapointed with it. i love Abrams tho

Great stuff Excel! They should have hired you for the last Superman movie. Haha just as a concept this is already better then what was put out.

Leo as Supes? Nah. Day-Lewis as Luthor sounds ace, though. It's also an ace idea, kudos.

Any time I think of Superman flying around in a futuristic city I think of Fifth Element with the cab chase scene and the multiple levels of cars flying around.

I was thinking of the Coruscant chase scene from Attack of the Clones, but more Supes and less Jedi.

Awesome job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"