• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SyFy And THQ To Do 'Red Faction' Pilot

Paroxysm

Superhero
Reaction score
Videogame maker THQ has teamed with Syfy for Red Faction: Origins, (working title) a two hour live-action movie/backdoor pilot based pilot on THQ’s Red Faction game franchise, which is scheduled to air in March 2011 on Syfy, tied with the release of the Red Faction Armageddon video game. The story of Red Faction: Origins follows rebel hero Alec Mason and the Mason family and is set during a period between the Red Faction Guerilla video game and Red Faction. The screenplay for Red Faction: Origins screenplay was written by Andrew Kreisberg (Warehouse 13), based on a story developed by Paul DeMeo, THQ Director, fiction development. Production of the film will be managed by Universal Cable Prods.
http://www.deadline.com/2010/07/syfy-and-thq-to-do-red-faction-pilot/

I loved the series so this is good news! :up:

Red Faction? I love the games, I shall be looking forward to this! Hopefully it will be good....but coming from SyFy...who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"