World Symbiote Question

Rabid_Rust

Civilian
Reaction score
Shed some light on this for me, which symbiotes are still alive, and who has them?

I know Gargan or whatever has the venom one right now, and carnage is (for the moment) dead, and toxin is still with whats his face, but whatever happened to Scream, and "Hybrid" or whatever?

And what's going on with Eddie right now?

Eddie is most likely dead. He slit his wrists once he sold Venom.

I'm not sure about the other symbiotes. I believe they are all dead but it has been discussed in other threads regarding Venom, Carnage and other symbiotes. You might want to look through other threads for it.

Though we saw Carnage defeated in New Avengers we still have to remember that retcons happen faster than you can say 'Magneto who?'. Also I read that he has the ability to create doubles of himself, it's always possible he used a double to distract people whilst he slipped away. Admittedly though, slipping away isn't his style.

Carnage cannot create doubles of himself; the only time multiple Carnages were seen anywhere was in an arc in the original Venom title, where he seized control of Ravencroft's computers and put holographic images of himself all over the place, causing great confusion and facilitating his escape, etc. etc.

When Bendis and Quesada are gone, he'll most likely be back.

Symbiotica said:
Carnage cannot create doubles of himself; the only time multiple Carnages were seen anywhere was in an arc in the original Venom title, where he seized control of Ravencroft's computers and put holographic images of himself all over the place, causing great confusion and facilitating his escape, etc. etc.

When Bendis and Quesada are gone, he'll most likely be back.

Well I was reading a biog on a site, so it probably wasn't the most reliable thing.

Death

Art from New Avengers#2. Drawn by David Finch.Recently, in the pages of New Avengers, Carnage was one of many super-villains trying to escape from The Raft. The Sentry flew Carnage outside the Earth's atmosphere, where he then ripped him apart.

Although Carnage has displayed a variety of Death defying feats in the past (false bodies, empty shells, etc.) it seems very unlikely that both the symbiote and/or Cletus survived this particular event. In any regard, there have been no sightings of him since the events on the Raft, therefore the likely conclusion is that Carnage is dead (however tenuous a state may be in the Marvel Universe). However, it should be noted that there did not appear to be a human inside the symbiote at the time.

This is the only refference I could find to what I was talking about. I can't remember the original site but I got this from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnage_(comics)

It's hardly conclusive but someone who knows all about Carnage could probably set it straight. If I remember right the site that I had seen stated that Carnage could seperate parts of the costume to create unintelligent copies of himself that didn't last long. Though I don't know the authenticity of that site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"