• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Symbiote Spider-Man and Zombie poster. (Drawings)

Daredevil886

Civilian
Reaction score
Hellooo.
It's been quite a while since i've actually posted any of my own work in here, but I drew up the Spider-Man one today and figured i'd post it with all the hype about the black suit in the movie and stuff..
I did this with a pencil sketch outline, then some cheapo sharpie knockoffs that I got for a buck, hah.
picture1577ui.jpg

This one I did a little while back with charcoal pencils (my first time using them actually) for a cheesy black and white zombie flick me and my friends were supposed to make, we had the super 8 and everything but it just didn't happen.. I went for a retro kinda vibe with it. I guess it's going to be put on a shirt and sold in a few stores, hot topic is the only one I know for sure. (it sucks because I won't get credit for illustrating it, i won't get paid AND I won't even get a free copy of the shirt.. but I guess it's cool to say I have a t-shirt out there somewhere.. heh.)
picture1563gj.jpg

Sorry for the quality, I took 'em with my digital camera.
Anyway, tell me what ya think and maybe i'll post some more in the next few days.

Daredevil886 said:
Hellooo.
It's been quite a while since i've actually posted any of my own work in here, but I drew up the Spider-Man one today and figured i'd post it with all the hype about the black suit in the movie and stuff..
I did this with a pencil sketch outline, then some cheapo sharpie knockoffs that I got for a buck, hah.
picture1577ui.jpg

That's awesome!

Thanks Wolverine and Electro. :)
Here's another Spider-Man..

picture1613ng.jpg

This one I did right about when spidey 2 was released and I just colored it in last night. (I swear it looked better before, and I really suck at drawing hands. :( )

NANANANANANANANA BATMAAAN.

picture1635rq.jpg

Batman from the 'got milk' ad.. sans moustache.

picture1652xe.jpg

The Scarecrow from Batman Begins. (sorry for the blur)

picture1623qi.jpg

Dave McKean's Joker.

Again, thanks for the kind words and any comments/critques are welcome. :)
Also, I have some Batman Begins TAS stuff I did a while back if anyone wants to see those.
My dumba** should have just made this my 'official' art thread.. :o

Daredevil886 said:
Thanks Wolverine and Electro. :)
Here's another Spider-Man..

picture1613ng.jpg

This one I did right about when spidey 2 was released and I just colored it in last night. (I swear it looked better before, and I really suck at drawing hands. :( )

The way his right leg is looks weird. Maybe tweeking the position of it a little bit would help? The way the webbing blends together makes it hard to see where the shoulder ends and the leg begins.

Yeah, I see exactly what you're talking about. I really shoulden't of colored it in at all. It looked alot less awkward in pencil only.
I'll probably go over it in photoshop, this way I can make the webbing stand out.
Thanks for taking the time to look over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"