• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 4400

We'd be debating on whether or not Jordan was right to take over all of Washington state in the fifth mid-season finale... and just what the American government might do in response.

I liked that The 4400 had a nice political bent to it. In Heroes, all we get is lip-service about Nathan being a senator. It never really amounts to much.

Hey, at least the Heroes will be going public in volume four... hopefully that will shock it out of its slump.

I think io9 even suggested bringing in one of the old 4400 writers to replace Loeb and Alexander. Even if someone doesn't like the 4400, they have to admit that their episodes in some way move the season long plot forward and all the twists have an actual basis in the show and some foreshadowing toward it.

Rene Echevarria could be a great boon to the series. He'd be reunited with his old Star Trek buddy Bryan Fuller, too. :)

And if Heroes ripoffs the 4400 again... they'd have a good excuse. :hehe:

I loved this show! And Heroes does seem to rip off some plots from it. I still hope that maybe one day we might get a DTV movie to wrap everything up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"