• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The comics

DrSatan said:
Now Ive been a batfan for a long time but one thing thats always bugged me is that the comics were never very faithful to the movies. I mean stuff like the joker not killing bruce waynes family in the comics. it worked so well in the film but for some completely ******ed reason they had to change the story and make it more accessible to the 'comic readers'. As a purist it really pisses me off to see Tim Burton's great vision tampered with. Theres many more examples of the Batman comics disprespecting story elements from the films, but it would take hours to go through all of them. Does anyone agree that the comics could have been better if they followed the films more closely?

HELL NO

Thank you. Have a nice day. :)

I'm confused...a long time batfan that wants the better comics to follow movie storyline? That's just....wrong. Does this guy think Burton created Batman?

Batwing6655 (or "Dr.Satan") thinks that Burton's batman is the only batman, and anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"