The CW eyes The Vampire Diaries spinoff "The Originals"

Yeah that ep was beautiful. It sounds unlikely but I really wouldn’t mind Elijah and Antoinette ending up together in the end. Their chemistry is amazing.
I've got to concur with this; they're nicely matched, but I, unfortunately think it'll be her death that'll snap him back into going home. :(

I'm really enjoying season 5.

I wonder if we'll get to meet the Saltzman twins soon? The way they're referred to makes it seem like they might have a role down the line.

Sensed that reveal about [blackout]Hope's bf/crush[/blackout] was coming, but great episode nonetheless.

Sensed that reveal about [blackout]Hope's bf/crush[/blackout] was coming, but great episode nonetheless.

What might happen is that he'll feel bad about betraying her and then un-betray her.

The Elena Salvatore, MD window sign tonight was a bit of surprise. I took the TVD finale, with Damon giving away the Salvatore house as an implication that he and Elena were leaving Mystic Falls.

Really curious to see how this wraps up. [blackout]Klaus dying[/blackout] feels like it should be a given, but I'm guessing there are still plenty of twists ahead.

The Elena Salvatore, MD window sign tonight was a bit of surprise. I took the TVD finale, with Damon giving away the Salvatore house as an implication that he and Elena were leaving Mystic Falls.
It really is a shame we couldn't get a cameo from Damon and/or Elena. Makes you wonder why they had to go back to Mystic Falls to then not remotely interact with anyone we knew, save for Caroline of course.

Really curious to see how this wraps up. [blackout]Klaus dying[/blackout] feels like it should be a given, but I'm guessing there are still plenty of twists ahead.
Kinda' sucky;
kill off the mother and father
. It does bring an end to their story though, however it does leave the likes of Elijah and Bex at a loss. Elijah & Klaus are kinda' dependable on each other to some extent. Bex will no doubt end up with Marcel.

Not overly fond of the way they're ending the show to be honest; which further irritates me that they're going ahead with this Legacies spinoff.

Tonight is the night, folks.

That ending was [blackout]abrupt.[/blackout]

Thoughts on the final then? I admit it touched all the right nerves with the goodbye scene, though it was sucky to see them go. I guess [those cast] members decided they'd had enough with the role? There can't of been any reason to kill [them] off otherwise. Kinda' expected just the one.

One thing we can be assured of (considering who is left) is who has the potential for a cameo (on the new spinoff) down the road.
I further expected that Elijah would have had some form of reunion with Hayley too, rather than him just becoming dust.
Can't say I was disappointed with the final though; it wrapped a lot up quite nicely, although I would agree the actual ending was a bit abrupt.

I felt the feels so the finale did its job.

Was kind of shocked about one of the characters demise because it seemed like they were setting him up for a different path earlier in the season.

Oh lord, I thought Matt Davis was bad enough until I just saw what Nathaniel Buzolic has been up to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"