The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Calander

I felt it necessary to make a calender of highlights this year - Dark Knight related, leading up to the Dark Knight Theatrical Release and it's DVD/Blu-Ray release. No dates are REALLY set yet, so I will update it as new things come in... so keep checking back!!

FEBRUARY
*February 28th - Takara Batman figure released

MARCH
*March 7th - Possible new Trailer w/10,000 BC, may still be the old one

APRIL
*April 26th - The Dark Knight Roller Coaster Opens at Six Flags Great Adventure, Six Flags Great America, and Six Flags New England.

MAY
*Action Figures and toys are released (Possibly April)
*May 9th - Possible final trailer w/Speed Racer

JUNE/JULY
*July 8th - Batman: Gotham Knight single disc/ two-disc DVD and Blu-Ray Release
*Batman Begins: Limited Edition Collector's Set DVD and Blu-Ray Release
*Batman Anthology Blu-Ray Release
*Novel/Books
*The Dark Knight Soundtrack
*The Dark Knight Video Game hits shelves
*July 17th - The Dark Knight Theatrical Release Australia
*July 18th - The Dark Knight Theatrical Release US
*July 23rd - The Dark Knight Theatrical Release Italy
*July 25th - The Dark Knight Theatrical Release UK
*The Comic Adaptation

AUGUST/SEPTEMBER
*August 21 - The Dark Knight Theatrical Release Germany
*Rubies Halloween costumes released

OCTOBER OR NOVEMBER
*The Dark Knight DVD(single disc and two-disc) and Blu-Ray Release

Let me know if I'm missing anything or should add anything, and this will be updated regularly as more dates come in.

Cool, Australia get to see it first, rock on! I can't see anything missing, however, perhaps the months should be themed. Perhaps we could have Cape-ril, Nolvember, Gyllenhugust, July So Serious, Ecktober, and although it's too late, I would like to consider for next year we celebrate the month of Batmanuary. :woot:

APRIL
*April 26th - The Dark Knight Roller Coaster Opens at Six Flags Great Adventure, Six Flags Great America, and Six Flags New England.

MAY
*Action Figures and toys are released (Possibly April)
*May 9th - Possible final trailer w/Speed Racer

JUNE/JULY
*July 8th - Batman: Gotham Knight single disc/ two-disc DVD and Blu-Ray Release
*Batman Begins: Limited Edition Collector's Set DVD and Blu-Ray Release
*Batman Anthology Blu-Ray Release
*Novel/Books
*The Dark Knight Soundtrack
*The Dark Knight Video Game hits shelves
*July 17th - The Dark Knight Theatrical Release Australia
*July 18th - The Dark Knight Theatrical Release US
*July 23rd - The Dark Knight Theatrical Release Italy
*July 25th - The Dark Knight Theatrical Release UK
*The Comic Adaptation

AUGUST/SEPTEMBER
*August 21 - The Dark Knight Theatrical Release Germany
*Rubies Halloween costumes released

OCTOBER OR NOVEMBER
UPDATED!!:boba::brucebat::boba:

OCTOBER OR NOVEMBER

Almost always Warner Brothers release their mid-to-late-summer films on DVD and high-def in November and December. Since TDK will occupy the same spot HP 5 did last year, I'll say the movie will hit DVD and Blu-ray in early December. Or late November, depending on how profitable it is.

October is way too early for a DVD release, but Transformers did it so October 2008 is possible.

There is a few events on the 19th

I am going to the one in London
Anyone on this board, in London or the US, wear a turban? If so, we could have, have a hidden camera in the turban. Or in your girlfriend's handbag? I want to see some footage, every time they have a crack down footage leaks out.

If you want I can do an artist impression of any footage, or act it out with my friends and post it on Youtube :yay:

Apparently there is some form of exhibition at the London one as well.

I am hoping they will have someone presenting any TDK footage. They already have some big guests to do Q&As like Guellmero(spelling) Del Toro is going to be there showing footage from Hellboy 2.

I hope WB dont let us down

They already have some big guests to do Q&As like Guellmero(spelling) Del Toro is going to be there showing footage from Hellboy 2

I hope he finally confirms that he will be directing The Hobbit.

As for the Dark Knight, that calender says the final trailer could be in May, but i think it will be released at the end of the Harvey Dent campaign (around March 26th)

I hope he finally confirms that he will be directing The Hobbit.

As for the Dark Knight, that calender says the final trailer could be in May, but i think it will be released at the end of the Harvey Dent campaign (around March 26th)

I would imagine the trailer will follow the Dent campaign like it did with Jokers.

I dont know if I can wait any longer! :bh:RAAA!!

IS anyone 100% sure that the coaster will open next month? Didn't the press release say it will open along WITH the movie! Someone should call six flags

Video game? You mean for the NGage?

Why did I click on this thread thinking there was actually a Dark Knight calendar, with a different pic every month, I was ready to buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"