• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dora Milaje

True and the average african american look you could find in africa,or i should say that look you see in the average african american comes from the african groups they come from in the first place since africans vary in looks anyway and skin tone.
The african american look varies greatly as well.
So africans american look like africans,but it depends on the african ethnic groups and individuals you are comparing them to, plus african americans on average come from a number of different black ethnic groups in africa.
You have to consider diet and climate as well overtime too in the americas and africa.
It's not that much different if you compare white americans to white europeans,but the bigger difference is that africans vary in thier looks more then any other racial groups.

This is true. Africans are the most culturally and genetically diverse group of people on the planet.

17omWe25.jpg

This woman! She ate that scene in just a few short seconds and one line. The audience gave a nervous chuckle when she spoke to widow cause we didn't know what was about to go down. She better be in the BP movie with a kick ass fight scene.

Yes I know right...something tells me that in a fight she would not only be able to hold her own with Black Widow but in a fight with anyone really

That actress was serious man. She only had but a few seconds but she came across as a major badass.

and to echo what others have said: dear lord, dat ass

I honestly have to say that she was the most badass female character in the film. And all the female characters were badass in their own right.

Yeah but she is special she's unique in the sense of being a Wakandan who looks beautiful but when it comes down to it she can be and probably is as fierce a warrior as any female Marvel hero

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"