• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Golden Globes: Pick the Winners

Are you trying to compare the visual artistry in Life of Pi to the wretched hodgepodge of Bay's fecal matter?
On the bright side Transformers 4 is in the works, I don't see people clamoring for a Life Of Pi sequel. :woot::woot::woot::woot:

I tried reading that but the caps lock and long winded nature turned me off pretty quickly.

I've gotten used to it. He actually has really specific reasons for the whole hulk schtick but I can see how it can be annoying, especially when he rarely writes anything less than 7,000 words.

I tried reading that but the caps lock and long winded nature turned me off pretty quickly.

I would add "written like an angry 4-year-old" to that description too.

I think Anne Hathaway's Golden Globes win proves that it doesn't matter how big or small your role is.....as long as it has a huge impact on the viewers.

Here's hoping Anne will take home the Oscars next month.

Well it's already been proven with Anthony Hopkins 20 years ago.

A sequel being made isn't always the best measure of the first film's quality. Some films don't demand a follow-up, no matter how good they are -- what would a Life of Pi sequel be about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"