• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Hitman

Oh, I forgot this came out. Good to hear about the violence. :up:

I'll be getting the DVD, can't wait. Plus, Olga naked. :hehe:

Saw this tonight on dvd, was alright i guess nothing amazing, Robert Knepper (t-bag, Prison break) was that his voice? seemed alittle odd... like someone else dubbed over him

I don't see how extra violence could have made this movie itself any better. The lack of extreme violence was the LEAST of its problems.

Saw this tonight on dvd, was alright i guess nothing amazing, Robert Knepper (t-bag, Prison break) was that his voice? seemed alittle odd... like someone else dubbed over him

Knepper does not have a Southern/New Orleans accent like T-Bag has.

Here is his real voice:

"We're sorry, this video is no longer available."

the movie needed a better director, but the acting was pretty good imo

A point for Olga and a point for the shootout with Desmond from LOST and that is generous IMO.

I saw this movie a few days ago, it was ehh. No real payoff for me, and what was with the superstrong and exaggerated Russian accents? I mean, they were over exaggerated right? A whole lot of a tongue action I spotted in there with a bunch of those actors :oldrazz:

:up: :down

Olga was gorgeous by the way, a real beauty

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"