The hype's new favorite video

larryfilmmaker

nerd herder
Reaction score
Now, I KNOW I should put this in the "Fan Films" section but I'll be honest. For the most part, only fan filmmakers and fans of fan films (got all that?) visit that area... and the audience for this is much more ambitious than that.

So, punish me if you will but I honestly believe this was meant to be seen by as many geeks as possible. We've even got some celebrity cameos and we've been plugged on TV for it!

THE GREATEST FAN FILM OF ALL TIME now has an official release date, which you can check out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8VZbu2EEOY

If anybody has any other questions about the film... ask them here in this forum, or email me at larryfilmmaker at aol.com . If you visit my myspace.com/larryfilmmaker you'll see tons of info, stills, and videos too.

Thank GOD we're almost done. You have no idea how excited and relieved I am to post this. Let me know what you all think!

- Larry

Untitled-1.gif

Last edited:
What an arrogant and presumptuous thread title:huh:

Actually, not bad.

Ohhhhkay.

I think you even made a thread in the misc. films forum about this a long time ago. I think the werewolf got torn apart by posters.

I think you even made a thread in the misc. films forum about this a long time ago. I think the werewolf got torn apart by posters.

We're on a website that debates for hours over the shade of red on Superman's cape or whether or not Bale's mask is too tight. I can live with getting "torn apart" on an internet forum.

Damn it sucks because I know how big this is gonna be. I've already been asked to write a pilot episode of an original series in the style of "Fan Film" and "batman's gonna". Everything I say sounds like bragging but I'm just proud of the writing, proud of Jacob Drake's animation, and extremely confident that whether I get "torn apart" on the internet or not right now, in December everybody will be talking about this thing. Arrogant, sure. Lying, no.

We're on a website that debates for hours over the shade of red on Superman's cape or whether or not Bale's mask is too tight. I can live with getting "torn apart" on an internet forum.

Damn it sucks because I know how big this is gonna be. I've already been asked to write a pilot episode of an original series in the style of "Fan Film" and "batman's gonna". Everything I say sounds like bragging but I'm just proud of the writing, proud of Jacob Drake's animation, and extremely confident that whether I get "torn apart" on the internet or not right now, in December everybody will be talking about this thing. Arrogant, sure. Lying, no.
Well that is good you do something you love but you do sound pompous and arrogant. Are you Uwe Boll:wow:

Can we get our money back if we see a better video?

This **** would look better some Kunai, Genjustu, and Bishounen. :down

dude, honestly im actually pretty pumped, i dug batmans gonna get shot, and the trailer for "the greatest fan film ever made" looked to be pretty coo'. so yeah, glad to hear you got a release date down. :up:

Thanks, Alter.

After a few years making these things, I know how brutal forums and messageboards can be... so I like to sort of go in swinging and making outrageous claims right off the bat. Sort of poke the bear and get the first shot in haha.

Anyways... you guys will love this. You don't have to like ME. That's fine... but in all honesty all the stuff I've read on the Hype (the stuff that made sense and wasn't bias or too fanboyish) all had a great impact on what we did with this toon.

All I ask is for people to judge after they've seen it. I'll post updates til then.

Larry, did you have to get permission to use these characters?

Mr Todds random video is my fav lol

The awesomeness won't play on my computer from the YT tag for some reason. :csad:

When I first saw the video, I seriously started getting teary-eyed from laughing so hard. :lmao::up:

Here's an older, but BETTER preview. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbQ2t5gEXxY

And to answer a question... I didn't get permission but it's just a fan film. We won't make money off of it. Some other great fan films are "Grayson", "Batman: Asylum" (hope I got that right), and of course... "Batman's Gonna Get Shot in the Face".

We're almost to the premiere!!

<strong>Hosted By:</strong> Larry Longstreth
<strong>When:</strong> Saturday Dec 13, 2008
at 8:00 PM
<strong>Where</strong> THE KENT STAGE
175 East Main Street
Kent, Ohio|36 44242
United States

"The Greatest Fan Film of All Time" will be a DailyMotion.com exclusive and will go on sometime between 9 and 10pm on Saturday, December 13th, 2008 alongside "The Wimp Whose Woman Was a Werewolf".

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"