• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Inhumans The Implications of AoU & AoS (SPOILERS)

Mike Murdock

Avenger
Reaction score
The goal of this thread is spoilers for Age of Ultron and Agents of SHIELD through the season finale (although don't spoil un-aired episodes) and how that impacts Inhumans.

There doesn't appear to be anything significant from Age of Ultron that will impact the Inhumans movie, but it does appear that Crystal and Quicksilver won't be marrying any time soon. That kills my idea for the movie, but they didn't hire me to write the story anyway.

Agents of SHIELD, obviously, is tying in much more dramatically. The show is throwing around terms like Terrigenesis without apology right now. It's certainly a preview of what to come. However, it appears the community in Afterlife isn't from Attilan, so the movie might ultimately have very little connection. My hope is they mention other communities or that Inhumans are scattered around the world as an oblique mention if they don't want to be more overt about it.

So what do you think. How do you think what we've seen so far will impact this movie?

Apparently the inhumans in Agents of Shield will finally be identified by name as Inhumans in tonight's episode.

Just wanted to bump this:

Yeah, not only have Inhumans called themselves Inhumans (on several occasions), but the season ended with hints that there will be additional more-or-less NuHumans filling up our world.

Just wanted to bump this:

Yeah, not only have Inhumans called themselves Inhumans (on several occasions), but the season ended with hints that there will be additional more-or-less NuHumans filling up our world.

I was wondering how they would introduce NuHumans without needing the Terrigen Bomb, so this was a pleasant surprise.

I hope now this will be at least referenced in Civil War (maybe not the events specifically but strange reports of superpowered people popping up across the globe).

That would be a nice subtle way of referencing it without confusing someone who had never seen the show.

Never a fan of Agents of Shield, its a cheesy and cringe-worthy show, with a lot of the characters talking very similar. Though I kinda liked Lincoln and I thought Ja Ying was pretty fierce. But Quake is really bland in the show. I just hope they ignore that show, and start fresh with this movie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"