The Incredible Hulk Teaser-Trailer Music

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what's the name of the Music is in the Teaser-Trailer, please? Especially the last part of the Music in the Teaser-Trailer was amazing...

Any help would be appreciate....

I'm not sure, but it's probably music created specifically for the trailer. Though I do hear that there are CDs with music from movie trailers and what not. Not sure where to find them, but you most likely won't get a name for the music in the trailer.

The music on the new official website is outstanding. Fits the whole dark theme perfectly. It's a lot better than in Ang Lee's movie, but I guess that's not much of an achievement.

Hearing the music on the official website was great... They used the lonely man theme from the TV series, but made it into an orchestrated theme, fits really well...

Yeah, I really love that music towards the end, truly epic. I would really like to find out the title of the music.

Hearing the music on the official website was great... They used the lonely man theme from the TV series, but made it into an orchestrated theme, fits really well...

I just went to the site and checked that out. That's pretty cool!

I really liked the music in the trailer too. I thought it was terrific. Music really is such an important part to making a film memorable...I think this one may get the job done.

Yeah, and we were ALL worried that the Lonely-man theme wouldn't work without the piano (myself included)... HA!!! That official site rockS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved the official sites music. The Lonely Man Theme sounds mesmerizing.

Can someone tell me what's the name of the Music is in the Teaser-Trailer, please? Especially the last part of the Music in the Teaser-Trailer was amazing...

I'd like to know this as well.

Soundtrack themes are very important in hero movies for the resonance of the character with the public. For instance, people the world over can hear the Williams theme to Superman and know instantly what it is. Hulk has a leg up in that department because he already has a publicly recognizable theme...the Lonely Man theme, which the new movie very wisely chose to expound upon. This new movie already has something strong going for it in that regard.

Joe Harnell’s memorable television theme is built in the typical late seventies-early eighties style: simple piano, light strings called The Lonely Man Theme. It invokes images of Dr. Banner walking down some road, in ripped up clothes, all by himself. The 2008 Hulk movie is being scored by Craig Armstrong who is doing the score in Seattle. LL himself said it's Star Wars good.

I'd like to know the name of the song that starts playing when the Hulk kicks Blonsky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"