• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The inTOXICATED DC Boards Lounge - Part 2

Wow, it had been over a year seen this was last bump. Really sad, I had a lot of good times in the Lounge. Crazy how just totally dead the Hype is now.

It really is kind of sad how slow things have gotten here. I remember the days when it was hard to keep up with all the hilarious, thought provoking threads.

Almost everyone now is in the facebook group.

oh wow, I was part of the Hype in the long long ago and this was the spot

damn crickets

This is a relic of a bygone time...miss it just a tad.

I do, too. The whole board is basically dead at this point, though.

I know, man back in it heyday the conversations were practically formative and insightful. What I see of the hype now is a sad caricature of its former glory.

Back in '05, let me tell ya, you couldn't keep up. I mean you would post and you'd reload and you'd be on a new page.

Soooo much blow, the hookers dressed up in Halle Berry catwoman costumes then, now I see it's Margo Robbie Harley Quinn.

Sup guys. I’m baaaaaac cough couch

Sorry getting old.

Soooo much blow, the hookers dressed up in Halle Berry catwoman costumes then, now I see it's Margo Robbie Harley Quinn.

A sign of the times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"