• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Less Than Amazing Spider-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. But by making him into a total buffoon, it cheapens the success that Spidey has against him and it drops the stakes of the scene. As a result, we get a 2 minute CGI-on-CGI fight that plays out exactly how we expect and then move on to the next scene. I would consider this a wasted opportunity for compelling storytelling.

Yeah, this is where I give up on this thread seeing as you are completely wrong about how they intend to utilize Rhino in the movie. Just delete this thread now because as much of a goober as you are now, it's going to increase tenfold when the movie comes out...

You can legitimately look at it like that, but why bother? It just seems a little tiresome. I'm not telling you to leave, but I would if I was so unsatisfied with a franchise. I love the X-Men, but not the movie franchise. I don't post there. Why would I bother?

I'd have nothing constructive to say if I went to those forums. I'd just be that downer guy who annoys the sh** out of everyone who's getting pumped about the new film. I don't want to be that guy.

Very much this.

So, we have a whole thread about one guy's opinion, about a film he's not seeing, because it's a franchise he doesn't like. Boo, you wh**e.

I love Spider-Man.

Given your love of X-Men, you mean to tell me that you didn't complain about X3 on the X-Men boards?

Every time I read an issue where Spidey battles Rhino I just sit there, mouth agape and think to myself: "THE STAKES HAVE NEVER BEEN HIGHER". Hahaha.

I thought Man of Steel would be great and one of the best CBMs of all time and would gross a billion.

Then I saw the movie. Man was I ****ing off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"