The Little Details

Keyser Soze

AW YEEEAH!
Reaction score
Hey all!

After watching all of Season One of "Heroes" on the Sci-Fi Network here in the UK, I'm now rewatching it on BBC2. Watching episode 6 tonight, there's a couple of things I picked up:

1. Watch Sandra Bennet throughout the episode. Every so often, she does that little wink-twitch thing that becomes really prominent later in the season after one mind-wipe to many. Even this early on, the effects of wiping her memory are apparent.

2. When Eden says "You'll be back, when you get to India, you'll get the feeling like you still have work to do here," it sounds like words of encouragement, first time round. But knowing what we do now about Eden, is it possible that she was actually implanting a suggestion in his head, to be sure Mohinder would come back to where Primatech wanted him to be?

Anyone else notice any little things that stick out on repeat viewing?

Good thoughts.

I think I am going to start re-watching the season starting today. I have it all still on my DVR...

Hey all!

After watching all of Season One of "Heroes" on the Sci-Fi Network here in the UK, I'm now rewatching it on BBC2. Watching episode 6 tonight, there's a couple of things I picked up:

1. Watch Sandra Bennet throughout the episode. Every so often, she does that little wink-twitch thing that becomes really prominent later in the season after one mind-wipe to many. Even this early on, the effects of wiping her memory are apparent.

2. When Eden says "You'll be back, when you get to India, you'll get the feeling like you still have work to do here," it sounds like words of encouragement, first time round. But knowing what we do now about Eden, is it possible that she was actually implanting a suggestion in his head, to be sure Mohinder would come back to where Primatech wanted him to be?

Anyone else notice any little things that stick out on repeat viewing?

There are A LOT of little details on the show. This is one of the best thought out and detailed shows on TV...

Watch the pilot again...the first time you see Hiro, look at the items on his desk...then relate that to one of Isaac's paintings later on...that is how well laid out the show is. I don't want to spoil it for you...just watch and figure it out...it is so OBVIOUS that you can't belive you missed it.

Deas
THE OWI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"