• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Most Hated Franchise in Sports?

I Hate the Detroit Mother ****ing Red Wings, Blackhawks and Predators. Along with the Jets, Giants and Seattle Seahawks. In Baseball I don't like the Reds and Cubs or Red Sox really. I just hate the sport of Basketball in general.

Eli throws some lucky pass to Tyree that stuck to his glue head, which is why they lost the first time to the Giants in the SB, then they lost last year cause Pats had the worst ranked defense to ever make to a SB in the history of the NFL.

Nah, we won that SB in '07 because Tuck and the D-Line kept putting Brady on his ass. We kept the best offense in NFL history to 14 points. There was nothing lucky about it. Tuck deserved SB MVP honors that day, not Eli.

Our D was ranked 2nd to last last year. Only one spot above the Pats. You can't blame the entire loss on your D.

Goes to show you how good Brady is :)~

Almost as good as Eli. :cwink:

Pats had the 31st ranked defense, the Giants had the 27th ranked defense last year.

I have a couple.

NFL:
Buccaneers (ex-gf, dirty team)
Patriots

MLB:
Red Socks

NBA:
Celtics (Garnett, Rondo)
Lakers (Kobe... nuff' said)

Soccer:
Argentinean National Team (dirty, arrogant pieces of ****)

NFL: Dallas Cowboys/New Orleans Saints are a tie.

NBA: Boston Celtics

NCAAB: Texas

NCAAF: Ohio State

NHL: Every team

MLB: Yankees. Anyone who disagrees is either a Yankee fan or a liar.:D

and **** the Phillies.:o

NFL: New York Jets, Denver Broncos, Baltimore Ravens, New York Giants, Indianapolis Colts

My NFL heavily dislike circle extends to the Steelers, Bills, and Dolphins.

NBA: Cleveland Cavaliers and Los Angeles Lakers

I've pretty much hated Lebron teams, but my LA has cooled off a little bit. I've gained respect for Kobe, but they suck. Perhaps that's just nice. :oldrazz:

MLB: New York Yankees

I also dislike the Orioles and Rays.

NCAAB: Duke

It's purely speculative & based purely on bias but of all the sports you consider yourself a fan of, which franchise do you hate the most? I'd have to itemize my own & then narrow it down.

NFL: Steelers, Jets, Patriots

NBA: Celtics, Heat, Spurs

NCAAB: UNC, Kentucky, OSU, Kansas

NCAAF: LSU, USC, Arkansas

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins, Vancouver

MLB: Red Sox Bastards

free mp3 downloads

Now if I was forced to concentrate all that suck into a single crown? The Steelers followed closely by the Tar Heels. If there's ever been a more insufferable & arrogant group of *****ebags.....

Present company excluded.:hrt:
being from Baltimore you would hate the Steelers, especially with a 5-11 season LMAO! When is the last time the Steelers had a losing season? Your reply will be "Oh, we can bounce back, it's nothing"

I love the Patriots, the Yankees, LeBron, and University of Kentucky Basketball.

Oh, and I love Ric Flair. I'm everyone's enemy. Woooooo

NFL: New York Jets, Denver Broncos, Baltimore Ravens, New York Giants, Indianapolis Colts

My NFL heavily dislike circle extends to the Steelers, Bills, and Dolphins.

NBA: Cleveland Cavaliers and Los Angeles Lakers

I've pretty much hated Lebron teams, but my LA has cooled off a little bit. I've gained respect for Kobe, but they suck. Perhaps that's just nice. :oldrazz:

MLB: New York Yankees

I also dislike the Orioles and Rays.

NCAAB: Duke

8 NFL teams?

16501f6cedeab9c2d0b956c8139516d3.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"