The Movie Critic - Tarantino’s Next/Last(?)

I always thought he said movies like Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown existed in the same universe, but that the Kill Bill and Grindhouse movies are movies the Pulp Fiction characters would watch.

Or maybe I'm bugging.

Now I actually want this to happen and be his last movie just so it can fail miserably by tryin to MCU his movies. :o

Hasn't Tarantino already gone on record as saying all of his films take place in the same universe anyway? I prefer the subtle references like Red Apple cigarettes being a thing in most of his movies or the hint that Mr. Blonde and Vincent Vega are brothers.

You know how I'd rather see these characters interact? Some developer should make a fighting game based around Tarantino characters. Think of the possibilities.

Hasn't Tarantino already gone on record as saying all of his films take place in the same universe anyway? I prefer the subtle references like Red Apple cigarettes being a thing in most of his movies or the hint that Mr. Blonde and Vincent Vega are brothers.

You know how I'd rather see these characters interact? Some developer should make a fighting game based around Tarantino characters. Think of the possibilities.
..or a GTA-like open world game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"