• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Next Bond?

I agree 100%.

And Matchpoint is amazing.

rhys meyers was the worse thing in that film, i thought his acting was TERRIBLE, that being sed if the producers continue this new pattern of releasing a new bond film after every 2-3 years instead of 4-5 by the end of craig's run it would be 2010, meaning we should be looking for an actor who would be in his mid-thirties around 2012. Bulter, Owen, Bale will be all too old for the role...unless they are thinking of taking the series in yet another direction.

btw Mr Bond. your avatar is positively terrifying! :wow: :csad:

Good point on Moore and Connery. Actually, I believe it was Connery that got Moore the job to play Bond. But this whole "this actor will be older than Craig", I don't think it matters. It's happened before, why not again?

...Because look at what happened to Moore: he quickly got too old for the role and drowned it into self-parody. Yes, he had his moments, but I don't think it can be done without making another parodic Bond, and this is definitely not the way to go for the franchise. The actor replacing Craig should be at least ten years younger than him.

...Because look at what happened to Moore: he quickly got too old for the role and drowned it into self-parody. Yes, he had his moments, but I don't think it can be done without making another parodic Bond, and this is definitely not the way to go for the franchise. The actor replacing Craig should be at least ten years younger than him.

Out of all the movies Moore did, there were I believe just two that weren't so great. Yes Moore was older, but I didn't see why that stopped him from being a good Bond. Sure there was the humor parts, some good some bad but I think Bond having some comedic moments is ok. As long as they are not over the top. The one with Moore dressing as a clown, well i happened cause he was being chased and he needed a disguise.

Imo Moore had more than 2 bad Bond flicks and I agree with Everyman, we dont need a Bond that will age too quickly and turn this series into yet another joke. Ugh! Seeing Moore pathetically run after a car, in desperate need of an oxygen mask was just depressing. I still cant believe the producers allowed that ***** to happen. Why do you think Craig wants to do 3 movies? He doesn't want to get old in the role and end up looking pathetically silly. If craig was 29, I'm willing to bet, especially after the success of CR, the producers would have hi sign a picture deal that surpasses 3.

Out of all the movies Moore did, there were I believe just two that weren't so great. Yes Moore was older, but I didn't see why that stopped him from being a good Bond. Sure there was the humor parts, some good some bad but I think Bond having some comedic moments is ok. As long as they are not over the top. The one with Moore dressing as a clown, well i happened cause he was being chased and he needed a disguise.

Sorry,but Moore quickly lost credibility as a secret agent, and part of it was due to his age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"