The Nightcrawler/Kurt Wagner Thread

Reaction score
Kurt Wagner has appeared in 3 X-Men movies, but his best X-Men movie appearance to date is still the first one in which he wasn't a full time X-Men.

Who will be the MCU Nightcrawler?

Could be tough to top the intro scene of Nightcrawler in X2! One of the few non-Logan X-Men that got a good showing in the Fox films.

Hmm, I was so unimpressed with Nightcrawler in Apocalypse and Dark PhoeniX. That spark just wasn't there. I think I'd save him for the second movie or third, so people would anticipate his MCU debut more.

Hmm, I was so unimpressed with Nightcrawler in Apocalypse and Dark PhoeniX. That spark just wasn't there. I think I'd save him for the second movie or third, so people would anticipate his MCU debut more.
Yeah, I’m not expecting him in the first film. Hopefully by the time he appears they will have great tech to showcase his teleportation skills. It could be 26ish years between X2 and a 2nd MCU X-Men film so plenty of time for far upgraded tech on that front.

I think a great way to beat the x2 nightcrawler is to give him the double sabres right from the start. That would be cool to see

That would be fierce. And a Nightcrawler without those scars, finally.

I think a great way to beat the x2 nightcrawler is to give him the double sabres right from the start. That would be cool to see
Yes, good plan! He’d be even more badass with those.

I would like to see an origin story of him in a circus in which he was called The Incredible Nightcrawler.

I would like to see an origin story of him in a circus in which he was called The Incredible Nightcrawler.
Seeing his backstory from the circus could add depth to his character and could be very interesting. He’s one of the X-Men that can probably relate a little to how the Morlock outcasts feel.

XCM Nightcrawler was extremely cool in Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix too. They gave him an "animal/bestial attitude" (he roars).

In X2, he wasn't an X-Man indeed.

Like Warren (X3) and Archangel/Death (Apocalypse) are two unrelated Cheyarafims, Kurt bears similarities with Azazel (First Class) because they are both Neyaphems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"