• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Obscure thread

Ugfugly

Sidekick
Reaction score
I'm starting a thread where you can find obscure things, or suggest interesting off the beaten path items to other hypesters.

First off I need assistance. I am trying to find a movie I saw back in the 80s when I was a wee lad. I don't remember the title but I remember the general gist of it.
It's about some guy who finds an alien weapon. Like a glove that fires lasers etc. but then he started turning into an alien himself because of the glove and he starts killing people. i cannot for the life of me remember the title of this movie. It came out around the same time as Last Starfighter and Life Force.

Can anyone help?

Reminds me of District 9 :p, have you tried looking on imdb.com?

Yeah it's very much like District 9, but he had this kick ass power glove killing people. I tried to IMDB but I have no idea of the movie title, I was about 5-6 when I saw the movie.

I'm starting a thread where you can find obscure things, or suggest interesting off the beaten path items to other hypesters.

First off I need assistance. I am trying to find a movie I saw back in the 80s when I was a wee lad. I don't remember the title but I remember the general gist of it.
It's about some guy who finds an alien weapon. Like a glove that fires lasers etc. but then he started turning into an alien himself because of the glove and he starts killing people. i cannot for the life of me remember the title of this movie. It came out around the same time as Last Starfighter and Life Force.

Can anyone help?

LASERBLAST http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077834/

Damn C. Lee beat me to it. I've been looking on IMDB all day trying to find this damn movie.

Holy crap!!! Thank you guys! I have been looking for this for YEARS! I will probably be disappointed but what the heck. Now I gotta find it and download!

Just read about it in Wikipedia and wow. I did not realize this came out in '78. Can't wait to see it again now :D

Last edited:
I'm trying to find some of that stuff I used to eat back in the day. What was it called?

I have one.It's a movie.All I remember is this guy on a motorcycle who's girlfriend I think was mutating into some type of mutant.I think there was a scientist who was mutating people in sewers or something like that.He mutates some other bikers I believe.I have been looking for this for ages.It came out in the 80's or 90's.

Holy crap!!! Thank you guys! I have been looking for this for YEARS! I will probably be disappointed but what the heck. Now I gotta find it and download!

Just read about it in Wikipedia and wow. I did not realize this came out in '78. Can't wait to see it again now :D

I thought it was Kick Puncher.:cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"