• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Official Pre-Crisis Appreciation thread

Mrs. Sawyer

Avenger
Reaction score
I decided to make this as a fan of the Pre-Crisis on infinitie earths DC universe (no disrespect to post-crisis of course). What are some of your favorite Pre-Crisis Stories, or Pre-Crisis moments?

Post some Pre-Crisis Pictures if you like to.

The Golden/Silver Age. Eras gone but not forgotten.

Silverww3.jpg

Batman99.jpg

Superman_%28Earth-One%29.JPG

Robin_E-2.jpg

Barryallen.jpg

SA_Supergirl.jpg

Green_Arrow_%28Earth-Two%29.JPG

Katar_02.jpg

99855-aquaman_400.jpg

i can appreciate some pre-crisis and especially some
Super_ Sons!
WorldsFinest215.jpg

this was the **** check out some of this groovy storyline

smooch.jpg

long before comics were cool because they were" realistic and gritty" batman had a computer simulation of what it would be like if he and supes had kids. so the simulation would run different programs.
it was cool cause you had the generation gap going on between the juniors and the parents. finally the simulations came to "Life" and were wrecking havoc with reality in the"real world" .so bats and supes jr gave up their lives. it was a real touching end to the Super Sons and some great and groovy Stuff before heroes had to kill somebody to be cool. Simple heroes for i guess simpler times. i can appreciate some pre- crisis

i can appreciate some pre-crisis and especially some
Super_ Sons!
WorldsFinest215.jpg

this was the **** check out some of this groovy storyline

smooch.jpg

long before comics were cool because they were" realistic and gritty" batman had a computer simulation of what it would be like if he and supes had kids. so the simulation would run different programs.
it was cool cause you had the generation gap going on between the juniors and the parents. finally the simulations came to "Life" and were wrecking havoc with reality in the"real world" .so bats and supes jr gave up their lives. it was a real touching end to the Super Sons and some great and groovy Stuff before heroes had to kill somebody to be cool. Simple heroes for i guess simpler times. i can appreciate some pre- crisis

Lmao that sounds amazing.

in many ways, i prefer pre crisis to post, despite not growing up with said era...

I love pre-crisis stuff, but the memory of one man will forever tarnish my memory...

I mean, I know the 80s were a time of great progression socially and the witnessed the end of certain stigma. But there was no need for this...

Vartox.jpg

Camper than a row of pink tents...

^ Ha! oh man i remembered that guy i had that book. my boy had a receding hairline and with that outfit i agree that was really really bad back then.not as bad but still out there was
terraman.jpg

Terra- Man
i liked dude(but then i love Clint Eastwood as a gunslinger).You cant beat a kid abducted by aliens from the old west who kills them and becomes a space bandit with a winged horse
good stuff!

Last edited:
So we've got the Cowboy and the guy with the big moustache....we only need a few more to make the pre-crisis Village People....

^ Ha! oh man i remembered that guy i had that book. my boy had a receding hairline and with that outfit i agree that was really really bad back then.not as bad

VARTOX is actually an homage to Sean Connery's character in ZARDOZ.

^ Zardoz???? Who the heck is Zardoz??

So we've got the Cowboy and the guy with the big moustache....we only need a few more to make the pre-crisis Village People....
HAHAHAHAHAHA
well i dont remember any cops during pre-crisis but i do remember the
Master Jailer
masterjail.jpg

will that do?
" it's fun to stay at the *D.C.U!! you can have a good time, you can have a good meal at the D.C.U!!:woot:

Man ! supes had alot of these guys with him. i guess that why he had to get more" realistic"

* Y.M.C.A equivalent don't you know

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"