The Question

batlovescatDC

Tragic Love
Reaction score
I decided recently to write a screenplay treatment for The Question, which got me thinking. What type/style of film would pick for the question? Who would you want to star, direct, produce, etc...?

I personally think that a neo-noir style would be the best fit for a Question film.

My dream cast would be as follows...

Question/Victor Sage... Clive Owen
Lady Shiva... Maggie Q
Richard Dragon... Jet Li
Huntress/Helena... Olga Kurylenko
Myra Fermin... Bryce Dallas Howard
Reverend Hatch... Rufus Sewell
Wesley Fermin... Michael Vartan

My script is (obviously) mostly based on the O'Neill era but with a mixture of the modern era in with it.

My dream director would be Guy Ritchie. After seeing Sherlock Holmes, I definitely think that he would be the man for this job.

I would love to see The Question done in the style of a noir detective movie. The old style based upon the Dashel Hammet and Mickey Spillane books and of that ilk. The Maltese Flacon, To Have and Have Not, etc. It should be a mind bending mystery where even after it's solved some of the people don't get it and have to watch it again.

The look should be as classic noir as you can get it. To Have and Have Not is my touchstone when it comes to the look.

yea a crime drama/noir type of film would probably be the best for the question. I would also go with the first question. As to who to cast i dont really know myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"