Sequels The Return of Venom

I'm Venom

"Hi, honey..."
Reaction score
A villian that met their demise in Spider-Man 3 may not be dead. It's assumed that this character is Venom, but how could he have survived? Here's my idea...

In Spider-Man 4, we're brought back to the construction site of the final battle in Spider-Man 3, and workers are scurrying about. One stumbles upon the body of an unconscious man, already known to the audience as Eddie Brock. Eddie is quickly taken to a hospital and remembers his hatred for Peter Parker. Eddie's mouth starts trouble with a police officer. As the doctors attempt to calm him, Eddie's rage intensifies. His hands form into black (no longer yellow) claws and swipe the officer to the ground. Eddie turns into Venom (no raised webbing and whiter spider emblem) and smashes through the wall, webslinging off into the night.

One day, Peter visits Aunt May, and who happens to be there helping her out?

Aunt May: Oh, Peter, there's a man who moved in right across from me, and he says he's a friend of yours.

Peter: Really?

Peter walks into the room and stares in shock.

Eddie: Hey, Parker!

Eddie is kind to Aunt May the whole time. Once she leaves the room, Eddie exchanges words with Peter, and through flashbacks, we learn the symbiote rebonded with Eddie as the pumpkin bomb exploded and threw him out of Spider-Man's sight.

no more Venom! its time to give other villains the spotlight..

...and through flashbacks, we learn the symbiote rebonded with Eddie as the pumpkin bomb exploded and threw him out of Spider-Man's sight.

despite the fact that Brock dies in full view of both Peter and the audience? :confused:

Eddie Brock/Venom was represented throughout the whole movie as Parker's evil side. It was a theme throughout the entire movie. In order to achieve true victory, Peter had to destroy the evil within.

"THE GREATEST BATTLE LIES WITHIN"

He defeated Venom. He defeated the evil inside him. He won. As it should be. Spider-Man won. Venom is dead. He had to die in order for the movie to make sense. If he is resurrected, then Spider-Man 3's main theme will mean nothing.

^^ well spoken, maybe if it were a cartoon or a comic book your idea might work but these are the movies, each one has its own lesson to learn and Venom was part of the problem, if he wasnt killed by the end of the film and he just came back then what was the point

i'll take Raimi too chief ;)

Raimi and Venom didnt mix either, thats y Spiderman 3 kinda sucked

NO VENOM...NO CARNAGE...NO SYMBIOTE...NO GOBLINS...NO BLACK CAT!

THE LIZARD (main villain) KRAVEN THE HUNTER or ELECTRO, should be the only choices for Spider-Man 4.

A villian that met their demise in Spider-Man 3 may not be dead. It's assumed that this character is Venom, but how could he have survived? Here's my idea...

In Spider-Man 4, we're brought back to the construction site of the final battle in Spider-Man 3, and workers are scurrying about. One stumbles upon the body of an unconscious man, already known to the audience as Eddie Brock. Eddie is quickly taken to a hospital and remembers his hatred for Peter Parker. Eddie's mouth starts trouble with a police officer. As the doctors attempt to calm him, Eddie's rage intensifies. His hands form into black (no longer yellow) claws and swipe the officer to the ground. Eddie turns into Venom (no raised webbing and whiter spider emblem) and smashes through the wall, webslinging off into the night as the symbiote pulls back the mask.

Eddie: As long as we have each other, we will survive!

The symbiote turns into a replica of the clothes Eddie was wearing in the final battle underneath the black suit as he lands on the ground.

Eddie: First things first...lodging!

One day, Peter visits Aunt May, and who happens to be there helping her out?

Aunt May: Oh, Peter, there's man who moved in right across from me, and he says he's a friend of yours.

Peter: Really?

Peter walks into the room and stares in shock.

Eddie: Hey, Parker!

Eddie is kind to Aunt May the whole time. Once she leaves the room, Eddie exchanges words with Peter, and through flashbacks, we learn the symbiote rebonded with Eddie as the pumpkin bomb exploded and threw him out of Spider-Man's sight.

^
You know why the reporter won't tell us which actor said that,because then he would be quoting that actor and if the actor didn't say that then the actor would come out and say it was a lie.

So if the actor did say it,there is no point in hiding who said it.So basically it's a lie,no actor said that.

Even if the Symbiote rebonded with Eddie, how could it protect him effectively from something it itself is weak to (fire)?

NO VENOM...NO CARNAGE...NO SYMBIOTE...NO GOBLINS...NO BLACK CAT!

THE LIZARD (main villain) KRAVEN THE HUNTER or ELECTRO, should be the only choses for Spider-Man 4.
Exactly my thoughts on the topic of discussion as well. :up:

I would rather see venom as a cliffhanger at the end if four that would be cool

I think the symbiote is the villain that didn't die. Brock and Harry both clearly die. The symbiote, however, doesn't.

I thought they said actor...and IGN would loose alot of credibility if they lied about something like that...

Well, this is a great idea... however there is no unconcious body to find, because we see Eddie Brock get blown away by the pumpkin bomb at the end of Spider-Man 3. You people who can't see his skeleton get vaporized need to get your eyes checked...

Well, this is a great idea... however there is no unconcious body to find, because we see Eddie Brock get blown away by the pumpkin bomb at the end of Spider-Man 3. You people who can't see his skeleton get vaporized need to get your eyes checked...

Amen

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"