The Anna Marie/Rogue Thread

What about Christina Chong as Rogue?

CHRISTINA-CHONG-scaled.jpg

That show sure loved The Craft. Between her and Wanda's designs.

The show was actually pretty decent and introduced and gave air time to characters who don't normally get the limelight. I only know who some characters are thanks to that cartoon.

You can tell that it did take inspiration from the first X-Men movie rather than the animated series eg Sabretooth's design, but it did show what "teen" X-Men would be like hence why I would prefer MCU X-Men to be older.

Here's a question: Should MCU's Rogue's white hair be white streaks that frame her face like in the top left pic of Frodo's post aka what the movies and X-Men Evolution did, or should it be more of a large tuft of hair like in X-Men 97?

I really love her hair from the outback era. It was so wonderfully butch, powerful and with a touch of “don’t touch me”

I think she's guaranteed for the first film! Probably even moreso than Jean/Storm since those two were were in Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix. So a Rogue movie appearance would be a lot fresher and interesting.

I also think Famke/Halle will appear in Deadpool & Wolverine, so thats another film that Rogue won't be in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"