The War for Superboy is finally over........for now

I don't see why you guys give a f**k at all really. So what? No more, Superboy. He's dead anyway. f**k em.

Well considering his death is linked directly to this litigation, it matters.

I do. I really do. But at the same time, I don't really care.

Well considering his death is linked directly to this litigation, it matters.

I think that's bull. That's just something people say. Something people have gotten in their heads, that isn't Fact, but just some bull people choose to believe. Like Tommy Hilfigure saying he hates black people on Oprah. He wasn't even on Oprah until recently to say, "Hey, I never said that, I never even been on Oprah!" . Fact is, Superboy didn't have to die if all they wanted was to get past this whole name problem. They just as easily could have changed his name. They could have just called him Superman. (Works for Green Arrow.) They could have called him Kon El. They could have done anything, but instead, they killed him off. Did that have anything to do with the lawsuit? Most likely not. They had to kill somebody off, and I guess killing Dick wasn't in the cards. (Looking at Nightwing after the Crisis, maybe they should have.)

They definitely should've killed Nightwing off in the Crisis. No one has any clue about what to do with him now, so it wouldn't have been a big loss. :o

YES! Now that's something we could all agree on. Nightwing should have died because no one, NO ONE, knows what the hell to do with him.

Hmm. Perhaps if he had married Babs like he was supposed to, writers would have something to work with. :cmad:

I really wish he had at least remained engaged to Babs and joined the Birds of Prey after leaving the Outsiders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"