• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Wii demo unit??? (pic)

Mentok

Avenger
Reaction score
kiosklq0.jpg

*EDIT*

Sorry Guys I edited out the text when I first posted this up :(

Fan composits of both Wii and PS3 demo units. From the report posted in the SONY thread the PS3 unit seems spot on. Im not too sure how accurate the Wii unit is since Nintendo have confirmed 22" Widescreen displays will be used. Also, the sensor bar is not the confirmed final design. Plus it looks like only the Wiimote is featured... That kinda rules out displaying any game that needs the Nunchuck.

Must...play....with....communal Wii.... :p

if no real, close to what there gonna be. if you see the xbox360 demos out there, very close to how those two are set up. and if there going to handle it like the 360. expect to see them instores a week before launch.

i know tomorow at work im gonna look into it.

Fan-made, my friends... fan-made.

All Wii's games will be widescreen... the kiosk to the left is a standard aspect ratio.

Nope. :down

^Just because they support widescreen, does not mean they have to be displayed that way. But that is really close to what the display will look like.

It's not just that it 'supports' widescreen... they ARE widescreen. No standard aspect ratio games will be made.

Spider-Man said:
Fan-made, my friends... fan-made.

All Wii's games will be widescreen... the kiosk to the left is a standard aspect ratio.

Nope. :down

the xbox 360 demos in stores use ( for the most part) a samsung 24in-ish flat screen tv..and its not wide. but you can have your 360 wide screen.

just because that doesnt look like a wide screen tv, it doesnt matter.

Actually, it's a 26" Samsung LCD and it is widescreen. I sell them for a living.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"