• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight Theaters?

spideyman101

Civilian
Reaction score
Are you watching The Dark Knight in theaters or are you just waiting for the DVD (for whatever sad reason).

Personally, I'd like to watch it is theaters, but circumstances currently disallow me to do that. So I'll probably watch it online once or twice then get 20 versions of the DVD. :oldrazz:

If you're a Batman fan, what reason would you have not to see it at the theaters?:p

I want to travel to Monterrey, they have an IMAX theater, I'll spend lots of money, but hey ¡Its the Dark Knight on IMAX!

If you're a Batman fan, what reason would you have not to see it at the theaters?:p

I'm a huge Batman fan, every day I come here 3 and 4 times to check for updates. I go on Microsoft Word and make stories based on Batman and fan scripts for Batman 3 - 6. I do geek research, I am a fan, believe me. But at that particular time I'll be unable to go see it, sadly.

Theaters. Fo shiz. The Joker is sorta like my role model or something. Without the whole actual killing people. But damn, I would love a chelsea grin. :hoboj:

I'm a huge Batman fan, every day I come here 3 and 4 times to check for updates. I go on Microsoft Word and make stories based on Batman and fan scripts for Batman 3 - 6. I do geek research, I am a fan, believe me. But at that particular time I'll be unable to go see it, sadly.

You're booked for the movie's entire theater run?

I'll probably get to it at some point over the summer. I'm not sure when, yet.

I will be seeing it in IMAX opening night, then I'll see it again the same day at the regular theater. Then at LEAST 5 more times that month. Then I'll wait until it's in the cheap theaters and I'll go watch it once a month until its available on Blu-Ray.

Then I'll rip it off the Blu-Ray disc, convert it for my iPod and carry it everywhere I go (I've already got Batman, Batman Returns, B:TAS, Batman Begins on there, I just need TDK and B:GK).

Yeah... I'm kinda obsessed, I know.
It's not a phase either...
I've been like this for the past 19 years of my life (I'm 19, btw).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"