• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

World Thor vs. Green Lantern

Ultra Lantern

In Darkest Night!
Reaction score
Who would win in a fight between Thor and Green Lantern?

Thor's weapon: His Hammer

Green Lantern's weapon: Power Ring controlled by will power.

My Pick:
Green Lantern would use his ring to get rid of Thor's Hammer after he throws it at him.

Last edited:
It could be a good battle, but in a straight up fight, I think Thor takes him out with authority.

It would be an epic fight, but Thor would be the "clear cut" winner by far

Who would win in a fight between Thor and Green Lantern?

Thor's weapon: His Hammer

Green Lantern's weapon: Power Ring controlled by will power.

My Pick:
Green Lantern would use his ring to get rid of Thor's Hammer after he throws it at him.

Dr. Spectrum has tried that before...

My Pick:

Theirin lies your mistake... Thor's hammer will always come back to it's owner. I'm sure it'd find a way back... it is enchanted after all. ;)

For me it's a tough one... I don't think any of the GL's have exhibited the smarts to really deal with a powerhouse like Thor. Sometimes I kinda feel the way Batman does (in All Star Batman) about Green Lantern...

Dr. Spectrum has tried that before...
And surprisingly succeeded on a few occasions--Spectrum contained Mjolnir in constructs and Thor had to stop and batter away at the construct until he could get back to it. But it was really only a problem back when Thor had the 60-second time limit before turning back into Don Blake. If a GL takes his hammer away now, he still has some mastery over the weather and about a thousand times the GL's strength. Most GLs can't keep up their willpower for too long under punches from the likes of Superman or Mongul, whose league Thor is definitely in. The only major advantage Thor losing his hammer gives the GL at this point is that Thor loses his ability to fly. Which, granted, is a pretty important ability if his opponent can do it.

it would be a great fight a first but thor is immortal and hals not if thor wanted to he could kill hal with minimal effort id even go as far as saying thor could beat 3 lanterns at once

I don't think Green Lantern can beat anyone who could go toe-to-toe with the Hulk.

Thor wins. He can break or endure any green light thrown at him.

Thor is probably more than a match for Green Lantern in any fight. The hammer is enchanted & any opponent including Green Lanter would be hard pressed to take it from Thor. Lastly, Thor has fought tougher guys than GL, like the Hulk & even Superman I believe in one ocassion & stood his own.

Seems if GL was smart he could put a bubble around Thor's head and make him pass out from lack of air, Invisible Woman did that a few times

Thor flies around in space at length routinely, so he doesn't seem to need to breathe.

Seems if GL was smart he could put a bubble around Thor's head and make him pass out from lack of air, Invisible Woman did that a few times

Thor's hair is yellow.He'd brake through the bubble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"