• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Top 10 Marvel Movies of the Decade!!!

IM3 is also virtually guaranteed by 2013 or 2014 at the latest.

I also would assume a Hulk sequel would be a go, if Hulk appears in the Avengers.

That one's just a big ole' question mark.

...well I'm a little impatient, I wish Avengers came out soon, but I'll have to wait. Avenger could very well be the highest grossing Marvel film made, which is saying something taking spider-man into fact. I'm excited to see what happens after Avengers is released.

Ironman above Spiderman 2?:whatever:

You Guys are kidding right?
I´m not the biggest Raimi Fan but Spiderman 2 is by far the best Marvel Movie to date.

It is only opinion and I don't think it is that far of a stretch because Iron Man is great, but I do agree that SM2 was the high water mark for all of the Marvel films. The emotion and action tied so well together, one supporting the other. I walked out of that movie thinking, "Wow, that wasn't just a good Spider-man or even superhero movie, but a great movie."

Honestly, I put SM2 at the top, but I would say X2 and Iron Man are up there with them too. I'd put those 3 in a category by themselves. They seemed the most complete. I want more than just a good comic book adaption, it's just as important to have a good, memorable and complete experience at the movies.

Nolan gets that, but I think so do Raimi, Singer and Favreau.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"