Top five comics that should be tv shows!

Do we really need another Batman or Superman TV series? Especially a Superman series? He's had black/white theatre serials, theatre cartoons, a TV show, another TV show, a TV show about his youth, another TV show about his youth, a cartoon, another cartoon, and another cartoon.

Do we really need another Batman or Superman TV series? Especially a Superman series? He's had black/white theatre serials, theatre cartoons, a TV show, another TV show, a TV show about his youth, another TV show about his youth, a cartoon, another cartoon, and another cartoon.

I agree on both for animation and Supes for live action, but I think I live-action Batman series would blow my ****in' mind.

I agree on both for animation and Supes for live action, but I think I live-action Batman series would blow my ****in' mind.

To be quite honest, I want a batman series more than anything. It could be the coolest show on tv, one part CSI detective stuff, one part Kung Fu action, and we could have all the characters from the comics!

I just threw superman in there cuz well, he's superman and you can never have enough of a good thing, plus...if batman and superman BOTH had TV shows we could have two part cross overs! Worlds Finest anyone?!

You can definitely have too much of a good thing. That's true with all good things, including sunlight or water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"