• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Traitor, Con-man, Insurrectionist, Sexual Abuser, Convicted Felon and All-time Loser : The Trump Thread

ruh%2Broh%2Bshaggy.png

here for it

Meanwhile Colludy's son is running for Governor to pardon Trump in NY.

As satisfying as this is, and regardless of it being a state prosecution the GOP will say Biden is behind this and will use it to campaign against him. Theyll say corrupt Biden is using the law to prosecute his political enemies. The irony of their accusation will soar right over the heads of the MAGAts as they bend down to eat up that BS with glee, and beg for more.

The fact that military leaders felt humanity or human rights didn't resonate with Trump is truly disturbing.

I mean, it was fairly obvious. The man is a sociopath. You remember the few phone calls we saw of him calling military families?

As satisfying as this is, and regardless of it being a state prosecution the GOP will say Biden is behind this and will use it to campaign against him. Theyll say corrupt Biden is using the law to prosecute his political enemies. The irony of their accusation will soar right over the heads of the MAGAts as they bend down to eat up that BS with glee, and beg for more.

I mean, conservatives have a massive persecution complex.

I do wonder if the NRA investigation is also going to turn criminal (likely).

I mean, it was fairly obvious. The man is a sociopath. You remember the few phone calls we saw of him calling military families?

I mean, conservatives have a massive persecution complex.

I do wonder if the NRA investigation is also going to turn criminal (likely).
Its scary how we've gotten into such a bad situation that damn near everything that should be done plays precisely into the worst fears and propaganda of the Right.

Legal prosecution against Trump = political tyranny

Legal prosecution against the NRA = defamation of the constitution and our hallowed God given rights. "The Left is coming for our guns!"

Securing voting rights = an attack against democracy and stolen elections

Covid Quarantine and safety procedures = Police state

Reformation of the police = anarchy and mob rule by the dirty masses

Taxing the rich = war against capitalism

Its a scenario so perfect that it beggars belief that it wasn't brought about by some massive GOP conspiracy carried out over decades. The GOP has by way of stupidity, shamelessness, obscene spending, and blind chance maneuvered the country and the Dems to a point where any genuine attempt to solve our problems looks like the voter's worst fears.

Soooooo...best case scenario is that Trump gets even a short prison sentence that makes him ineligible to run for office again?

But Trump is innocent and did nothing wrong. What is there to pardon? :loco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"